Used 2016 Audi SQ5 SUV Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific SQ5 model:

Loving My First Audi
By JW

2016 Audi SQ5 SUV 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Purchased my very first Audi in May 2016...new SQ5! Had been shopping around for Audi Q3 and also Porsche Macan S. Test drove the SQ5 one day and new this was the Audi for me. The performance for a mid-size CUV is impressive. Great acceleration and stopping power for a performance vehicle. The quality of craftsmanship/materials is outstanding. Love the interior design and seats...very comfortable and have great support. The carbon-fiber trim and matte chrome trim in the dash and doors add a very nice and elegant touch. Love the Google maps feature and wifi hotspot feature. The Bang and Oulfsen sound system is first rate in a vehicle in this price category. While many have complained of no USB ports, this can be easily remedied by the USB plug adapter which so far has worked just fine. Overall I'm very impressed and pleased with the Audi SQ5. I smile every time I get behind the wheel. I'm definitely an Audi fan!

SQ5 Dream machine
By Roy Hilton

2016 Audi SQ5 SUV 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

First of all Edmunds price promise was great.All dealers gave different discounts so we just picked the best one that had the SQ5 with all the options we wanted. Only had the car 2 weeks but just completed a trip to Canada and it is just a pleasure to drive. I've had other sports cars before and we just traded a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee for the Audi. No Comparison. Besides the original price the Audi is in another league. Hopefully I'll be saying the same in a few years.

2106 Audi SQ5
By Steve Mance

Love this car so far.

Debadged sleeper
By Quattro

2016 Audi SQ5 SUV 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Can be driven quiet, smooth and refined or turn up the performance and still keep the smooth and refined ride but with an amazing soundtrack. So much more fun than a Macan, save the $$, express some individuality and retain some credibility.
It's the thinkers' choice. Now 2 years later and still very pleased, has the same, if not better, well proven real life performance as a Macan Turbo or AMG GLC without the obvious overtones or questionable Korean Car Show looks.

Super sporty for a truck
By German Affactianado

2016 Audi SQ5 SUV 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Legacy of many sports cars here with a small collection, but first sport SUV. Traded a 2013 335i sport line which was an amazing car. Acceleration is less in SQ5 than the Bimmer, but everything else is extremely comparable. Handling tightly the curvy NC mountain roads, crushing light to light performance on the straight roads of Florida, limo like feel for the date nights with my wife, and of course Quattro safety. Cannot say enough great things. My wife is a hard sell on my sports car addiction, but this car is now her daily driver passing by our corvettes, BMW M4, and others including a Hummer that she calls "too slow" (and it is). Accolades to Audi. We keep coming back, and have had A6 4.2, S4 Cabrio, but this is our best Audi yet.