Used 2015 Audi Q7 SUV Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Audi Q7 SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q7 model:

Don’t spill your coffee and other issues
By Don

2015 Audi Q7 SUV 3.0T Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Cup holder still located above Nav. electronics. A minor spill will short out the system....about a $1,000 repair. Use a real mug for all beverages. Gas cover no longer opens from inside. You must open the cover by pushing on it from the outside. In cold weather the cover freezes and is extremely hard to open. Who thought that was a good idea?

Luxurious Beast
By ACinSoCal

2015 Audi Q7 SUV 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

This is my second Audi purchase in less than a year. I bought a 2015 Allroad through their CPO program with the extended mileage warranty to 100K miles. I saw the Q7 then but thought I'd pause and see which side of the divide my experience with this machine would fall on. After almost a year of driving the Allroad and having it serviced ($254 for the 25K service) I saw a 2015 Q7 show up at the local dealership...6cyl supercharged and on the CPO program. I didn't hesitate...a brief negotiation and now my wife is the happiest gal on the block. It's a beast, it's heavy, sticks to the road like glue - while the inside wraps you in luxurious trim, electronics and comfort. Despite using super-unleaded gas....we got 400 miles out of the first tank full....I checked into the service fees for this beauty. They are expensive....$800 for a minor service, brakes are $1500+, tires are low profile, and a major service is close to $2000. With eyes wide open I opted to buy the "service package" from the dealer at the time of the deal. You can negotiate...I ended up getting two years of (2 minor and 2 major services) for $1500. You do the math.....So there are plenty of options. In the meanwhile, this LUXURY SUV rides like a dream, accelerates like a rocket, and is a real head-turner. With the economics in mind...if you can you should. I should mention I've also owned a Jeep Cherokee (Overland), 2 Range Rovers, and a Tahoe. I looked at the Mercedes and Porsche Cayanne...at the end of the day....this Audi was the best all-around bang for buck and fun combination.

LOVE the car, hate the gas mileage and maintenance
By rblewis

2015 Audi Q7 SUV 3.0T S line Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I got the Q7 Prestige supercharged 3.0T because I needed an 7 seater car. Love the car, fun to drive, well made, feels solid when driving. Has this weird vibration of steering intermittently when driving on freeway from 60-80 MPH. Took it in several times, they don't know what causes it. Says it is only on the Q7 model. Love all the upscale features: ambient lighting, and Love Love Love the Upgraded B and O stereo system with 19 speakers-so Awesome. I don't like that I had to buy 4 new tires ($1300 after 2 years and 3 months (21,000 miles), and may need a whole new set of brakes ($1500) before the lease is up in 7 months. They are squeaking and at 6mm. If there were less maintenance costly issues/upkeep and better gas mileage I might buy another. I owned a RX Lexus hybrid prior to this, better gas mileage and maintenance free for years!!!!

Audi Q7
By Tepper

Buy it, great car.

Repeat issues doesn’t make a repeat buyer
By Chad M Brignac

2015 Audi Q7 SUV 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

They particular year product was rushed out the door to make room for a new model. With that rushing there are serious issues such as brake durability, road handling, tire life, alignment and just rattles in general. All of this makes this purchase very poor. Audio and the dealership really don’t care about making is right they just want to buy time until you get out of warranty. We have had an alignment 5 times with the first 1 month after purchase. They last about 30 days max.