2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Consumer Reviews

Quadrifoglio 2.9L V6 Twin-turbo 8-speed Automatic - (9 reviews )

STUNNING CAR, drives and sounds like a dream. UNIQ
By Johnny

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Quadrifoglio 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

This isn’t an appliance like a Toyota or a Honda. It’s not a sterile BMW or Mercedes, that contain as much passion as a rock. This is a REAL CAR for people that enjoy driving. This isn’t transportation it’s an experience.

Unbelievable Car
By QVORBUST

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Quadrifoglio 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have seen the previous two reviews and find them a little hard to believe especially the brake issue. Believe me if Alfa or anyone else thought the car had a brake failure and run the risk of a fatality gimme a “brake”. My guess is there are a lot of folks that either this is their first car or really need to buy a Toyota. I have had my QV for 17 months and not one problem other than a flat tire. It is the most fun car and I don’t see myself coming and going on the road as every other car. For a new model year I was very sensitive and concerned. NOT ANYMORE. The car is great. Alfa Customer Care follows up on every appointment and if the problem is not resolved they escalate for you. I am having a very hard time believing that there is not an issue like the previous poster described. I read it twice and knowing the car and the rules these stories are a bit far fetched at least the one where they are so afraid to drive the car because the brakes failed and the dealership said there was not a problem with the brakes. I guess they need to apply pressure to the brake peddle. For the car going into neutral on its own I would say the shifter is tricky for the newbie. Might want to make sure you don’t reach over and move it when driving. Neutral at 70 plus a mile speed is not dangerous anyway. Getting a flat at 70 is.

M3 owner for a long long time!!
By m3g60

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Quadrifoglio 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

ok guys I've owned 7 M3s in the last 20+ years, YES 7 M3s 95, 98, 01, 02, 05, 04, 08 and drove few 2015s. BMW just made a big mistake with the new 2015 M3/M4!!. cars sounds really really really bad!! the interior cheap, steering sucks, steering wheel also sucks, turbo lag, and bad handling, the only thing BMW did good on the new models is the reliability YES more reliable but SUBARU like cars. This Alfa is like driving V8 E92 M3 with all the stuff you wish if the V8 M3 had mostly POWER. If my E92 M3 had double the power it had I would've kept it for longer than 4.5 years but E92 had NO POWER and sounds sooooooo good!!. once you drive the Alfa you will forget about and German cars TRUST ME. if you don't take my word for it you will waste your money on anything you buy. enough said

Great Car QUAD rocks!
By Giulia Quad

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Quadrifoglio 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Bought this car for a airport/errand car and find myself driving it more than my 488 or Huracan and even full sized RR. Just a blast to drive and I've owned every brand under the sun many times over. From $50-$400k. This car is just blast and fun to get up and go. I own Quad so cannot speak to other models, but this is the one to own. Great car to have a blast and not worry about where you are parking it like Ferrari. Just a great daily. Thinking about dumping my new RR and just use this car instead.

Litte Italian sweet heart
By Mark

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Quadrifoglio 4dr Sedan (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Wow! What a great value. Handles like a mini Ferrari. Just got the car so I'll need some saddle time to really provide a better review. Looking forward to the saddle time!!