Rejoice, Acura fans. The NSX is back. Just as we did with the original, we love the 2017 NSX's sharp handling and driver-focused cockpit. And this time around, it's got a hybrid powertrain that satisfies modern sensibilities with its mix of power and fuel economy. If you're shopping for a premium sports car, you owe it to yourself to check out the 2017 Acura NSX.
- Easily accessible handling for both novice and experienced drivers
- Hybrid engine/electric motor combination provides strong acceleration and high fuel economy
- Comfortable ride and great forward visibility makes it easy to live with on a daily basis.
- Lacks the flair and personality typically associated with this type of car
- Very little cargo space
- Many of the latest advanced safety features aren't available.