2005 Volvo XC90 2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - would not buy another

2005 Volvo XC90 - Consumer Review

2.5T 4dr SUV (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic)

would not buy another
By j on

2005 Volvo XC90 2.5T AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

We are on the 5th set of tires (not cheap ones either)and Volvo refuses to believe some problem. They supposedly lined it up and even put the first set on at less than 8k miles free. The tires wear on the inside every time. The plastic casing the seats in front sit on have broken. One time they replaced free then I had to pay $95.00 second time and now passenger side broken. They told me they put a better plastic on now when they did the driver seat for second time. I love the look of the car but too much trouble and would not buy another.

Favorite Features

looks and just like idea of driving Volvo. Love the heated seats and may not always drive Volvo but will always have SUV with heated seats

Suggested Improvements

The new plastic seat bases are working fine for driver side but passenger side now broken. Fix the ones free for those having problems(I am not only one as dealer told me- one is on this review board). Find out why my tires keep wearing on inside while outside is still good.