2008 Volvo C30 Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C30 model:
I love it!
By Pete on 11/26/07 14:26 PM (PST)

2008 Volvo C30 Hatchback T5 Version 2.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I considered buying Impreza WRX or Mazda Speed3, have driven both. The Volvo really matches my style of driving, low RPM with a lot of torque, firm and comfortable suspension. I love interior, and exterior. Built quality is very good, audio and driving experience is amazing. I do really recommend this car for your consideration.

Volvo Smooth
By Dave on 10/18/07 09:43 AM (PDT)

2008 Volvo C30 Hatchback T5 Version 1.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is great. It zips around like a sportster, while being extremely comfortable, smooth riding and safe. It has average acceleration and fuel economy if you accelerate at 2,500 - 3,000 rpms. But hammer down the gas pedal and at 5,000 - 5,500 rpms you are getting a thrust of acceleration. Of course that thrust comes at a price of lower fuel economy.

Show Stopper
By Jon on 10/09/07 05:25 AM (PDT)

2008 Volvo C30 Hatchback T5 Version 2.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

The car is quick and reliable. I've had more than a few people stop and comment about my car. Not too impressed with the gas mileage but I did drive a civic before this.

Volvo Smooth
By Dave on 10/04/07 18:12 PM (PDT)

2008 Volvo C30 Hatchback T5 Version 1.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is the perfect blend of styling, performance, safety and utility. The car has power when I need it (turbo engine), a hatchback for carrying cargo, all the Volvo safety features, and all the while looking great.

The real deal
By JJay on 10/02/07 15:22 PM (PDT)

2008 Volvo C30 Hatchback T5 Version 2.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I was looking at the Mazdaspeed3 and while searching the internet, the C30 came up. I went to the local Volvo dealership and the test drive changed my mind. The car is fast, smooth, and well built. This car rides like a luxury car until you press on the accelerator and that's when the car reveals the power within. Gas mileage is good unless you have a habit of flooring the pedal.

Smooth Operator
By JJAY on 09/24/07 10:35 AM (PDT)

2008 Volvo C30 Hatchback T5 Version 2.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is solid and smooth. The performance is pretty good. Gas mileage is excellent. I love the fact that you can cruise and it feels like it's bigger than it is, however as you press on the pedal the car responds.

Awesome
By Anna on 09/11/07 10:31 AM (PDT)

2008 Volvo C30 Hatchback T5 Version 1.0 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I love this car. It flys on the highway and responds at the low speeds too. I had the sales guy hanging on for dear life while I ran through the gears! The kicker for this car is that it can pull 2000 lbs, so my jet ski will now tour the country with me!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.