2008 Volkswagen New Beetle - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific New Beetle model:
Love my New Beetle!
By Karen1963 on 10/05/09 11:14 AM (PDT)

2008 Volkswagen New Beetle SE 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I wanted this car for a long time before my husband bought this one for me as a surprise Christmas gift in 2007. It is so easy to drive, and the seats are a good fit for me. I have the automatic, so the gas mileage isn't the best, but I really love the experience of driving it every day. This is the best car purchase we have ever had and I will likely own this car the rest of it's life!

A Slice of Heaven in every Ride
By Ireland3 on 08/21/08 20:26 PM (PDT)

2008 Volkswagen New Beetle SE 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I purchased the yellow SE in July and have been driving it everyday just smiling. The handling is great,and the seats are comfortable. I just love all the fun it is to simply go anywhere now in my new "Sunflower Yellow" bug. Gets tons of compliments and fits in the smallest spots. I updated mine with "daisy" steering wheel covers, flower vase, license plate, and seat covers for an even cuter look.

Fun, Fun, Fun
By Terrence on 01/16/08 08:59 AM (PST)

2008 Volkswagen New Beetle SE 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I shopped for a small car that was comfortable and has good visibility in all directions, VW won. This car looks small from the outside, not so when you get in. With tilt and telescopic steering wheel and three way adjustable seats, comfort comes easily, making entry and exit a breeze. Tiptronic is fun, the heated seats are hot, 6-disc CD changer/Sirius is cool, 17" low profile tires give it a great look. Lots of head room too. I got triple-white and love it. I threw out the flower holder.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.