2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: No Detail Missed

2009 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

No Detail Missed
By Bart on

2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It's in the details. This car compares to cars much more expensive; like BMW, Mercedes, and Audi. The attention to detail is outstanding. Every where you look it is finished off with high quality materials and exceptional design thought behind it. The ride is silky smooth, yet the handling is awesome. Handles awesome in snow, a lot better than my Honda Odyssey. If you care about details and high quality, this is the car for you, unless you want to spend 20 grand more for the same thing with a fancy name.

Dynaudio sound system: I am an avid audiophile and this system is the best car system I've ever heard. Better than Audi's Bose system, Infini's Bose system, or Acura's ELS Surround System. Even better than my home entertainment system with an Intergra amp and large built in surround speaker system

Cruise control is not intuitive. You have to follow the manual to program the memory seats. I'd like to see a TDI option, too. I figure you'd see about 38 to 40 mpg on the highway with that.