2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
Love it
By Thomas C on 12/11/08 17:43 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased the sport trim w/ Bluetooth+Sirius radio. I traded in an '01 Audi A4. The car is overall superb. The car rivals the BMW/A4 models in the 30-40k class even in the sport model. Outside: The car looks better in person. The aesthetics are more in-line with a Lexus IS250 as opposed to a VW. Inside: Regardless of what trim you select the car comes with numerous amenities normally expected ala carte. Pay close attention to the standard list. The 2.0L turbo 4 cyl engine is deceptively powerful in tandem with the transmission. Even the non-leather V-tex seating has a leather feel to it. Leather wrapped steering wheel, power adjustable heated seats, climate control...

A Definite Winner
By loyalvwowner on 11/26/08 09:50 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I traded in a 98 Passat w/ manual transmission. Having owned it for 10 yrs, you can imagine how much I enjoyed the drive. The 09 Passat CC is amazing. It looks great and brings a smile to your face while driving it. It has the solid VW build and all the German engineering that you would expect. The tiptronic transmission w/ "S" gear is fun but not quite as exhilarating as a true manual experience. But, wow, what a car. I bought the true Sport version without any added options offered on the Luxury version. It really has everything you need for a nice ride.

WOW...I never wanted a VW
By rjm310 on 11/23/08 18:49 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I was looking to buy a Dodge. Went to the dealer who was a Dodge / VW dealership only to find they closed the Dodge dealer. While there I took a look at the Passat. Nice car until the dealer showed me the CC. I was sold before I had the car out of the driveway on my test drive. This is a solid car, lots of power, comfortable and one of the nicest cars on the road. I have been told it looks like a Mercedes, Volvo and Audi. People are amazed its a VW. This car is sweeeet and a blast to drive. How come I never knew about this car before? I am glad i looked in the VW dealership.

Affordable fun
By av on 11/21/08 15:10 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I just bought this car yesterday, so this is really first impression review. I was looking to purchase "performance" car during last month and so. Checked few options such as BMW 328/330, G35, Civic hatchback.... finally I was standing to buy G35, but then VW CC arrived and I responsible buyer I went to check cheaper option ~36k of G35 vs. ~31k of VW CC. What I found is that although front wheel drive CC sticks to the road just like a shaving gum on my window. Even bad quality of Californian roads hasn't changed feeling of amazing sport style driving. The sounds weak 200hp engine actually deliver superior momentum of 200+ available since 1700rpm. So feeling is almost like 360hp G35.

NEVER LOOKING BACK
By BRANDON on 11/19/08 11:44 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I am so glad I took the time to compare. I've been an Infinity owner for the past 6 years but decided to test drive the VW CC bfore my next purchase; and "Thank God" I did. I've only had my new CC for 2 months but I feel like it's a test drive each morning just going to work. I love my VW and the solid feel it gives me. I just feel safer and sportier in it.

VW finally got it right...
By bronzkitty on 11/18/08 08:38 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Lease was up on my 2006 VW Passat; been waiting for the CC but test drove everything under the sun in the meantime. The CC is everything I'd hoped it would be: exterior build and interior fit are exemplary. The car is fast and for the most part rides smooth (the run-flat tires make the ride a tad rougher). The navigation and satellite radio are a definite upgrade from my 06 Passat's navi. My mom and I were sitting in the car last night watching Indiana Jones on DVD; the sound was amazing and I don't even have Dynaudio. VW got this one right.

CC=Completely Cool!
By Debbie on 11/13/08 14:23 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've been a VW driver for many years and when the CC came along it was love at first sight. I bought the Sport/MT which is the base trim level. I can't believe all the standard features that it comes with, all for under $28,000. All my friends are green with envy.

The CC is that and more...
By Kimyatta on 11/13/08 13:22 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Passat 06 up for lease; just bought the CC last night (11.12.8). While waiting for the CC to come out, I test drove everything under the sun (AccordCamAltSaturnBMWMerc)for the past year, and I still came back to the CC. It's fun to drive, and is easily the most stylish of all the Passats. Excellent interior fit and finish. Like one of the other reviewers stated, it's not for everyone but if you're looking for something different from the standard Passat or some of the other sedans out there, it's a great value. And yes, it does resemble the Mercedes CLS. There I've said it. Just bought it, so I'll check back with another review when I've had it for awhile.

A better Passat
By 2PassatOwner on 11/01/08 09:46 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

As a 2 Passat owner, I would say this is definitely one of the best Passat VW ever build. It's not for everyone but a irresistible one for people who appreciate German engineer at a reasonable price. I can't help with a smile on my face every time driving it.

Love my new VW CC
By Lena on 10/26/08 05:59 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It's a great looking car, fun to drive and makes you feel really good on the road! Everything about it is perfect, has all I wanted.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$120 per month*