2013 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Great van with a little room f

2013 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

Limited 7-Passenger Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Great van with a little room for improvement
By milans on

2013 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have to admit that I had my eye on the latest generation Sienna from the day it came out. My 2004 Sienna LE that I still own had been quite a workhorse for me, but it has140k/miles. I liked the tight turning radius and 20-21MPG of the 04. Also the foldable center divider is handy for moving long objects. One of the reasons that I got the Limited was the lack of that ugly piece of plastic that is in the middle of the second row seats for seating 8 people. I like the 2013 very much but wish it got better MPG (I get 18-19 with mixed driving), and had a little tighter turning radius (like 04). The ride is effortless and smooth, seats are first class, and all the warning systems are great!

Seats are cush! blind spot side-view mirror warning system, back up warning and side warning system, center console for drinks, auto third seat button, auto rear door button. Handling, GPS, DVD dual mode wide screen, double sunroofs.

MPG is low. Turning radius not as tight as previous generation which makes parking a little tougher.