Excellent value for money and dependable
By Venkatesh Sridharan on
2009 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
After a quite a bit of research and test driving five vehicles in this class, I choose to buy the fully loaded four cylinder RAV4 Ltd. After driving almost two years and 28,000 miles, I am glad that I bought this vehicle. RAV4 is smooth driving, very responsive, fuel efficient (28 mpg) and almost comfortable. Four cylinder engine is sufficient for highway driving and it feels powerful enough to pass other vehicles. I miss V6 only in cities at stop signal. I4 is bit sluggish in initial pickup. Exterior design is stylish and trendy. But, interior feels cheap. There is no hand-rest and seats are not comfortable for long distance drive. Road noise is annoying while driving on bridges.
Favorite Features
I am impressed with the handling and stability of this vehicle. It quickly responses to every micro-movements of steering and pedals. Smooth ride, huge cargo space, spacious interior, great gas mileage, blue-tooth and voice commands and trendy looks make this vehicle my favorite.
Suggested Improvements
Speed sensitive automatic door-lock, high quality interior material and more space for back seat passengers.