2005 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: used to be a Honda fan....key

2005 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5i Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

used to be a Honda fan....key word, used:)
By cole46_51 on

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5i AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car is just awesome! My friend has a WRX, and the Legacy GT is the WRX, but with style. Has many luxury features for far less money than you see on other cars like Acura, BMW, Audi. I'm still young, so insurance is a big thing; well I'm sorry, but a 4 banger with a turbo putting' out 250 HP... thats a sports car! But it's not considered one, and because ALL Legacy's have a 5 star crash rating, insurance companys love that and insurance prices are very good. Different story if you get yourself a Mustang or 350Z.

Pretty much everything, there is nothing with the car that wasn't going to keep me from getting it.:) If any concerns or doubts, really, just go test drive one, and you will see for yourself. Go online and go to a dealership with an excellent rating ... trust me, it makes a difference.

Only 2. The stereo was my biggest disappointment. If you are going to make a console that won't except ANY aftermarket decks, then at least have more options for the stereo; mp3 player for starters! Second -- I wasn't able to get a boost gauge, but they offer it for the Forester?!