2015 Subaru Forester 2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Love my Subaru!

2015 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

2.5i Touring PZEV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Love my Subaru!
By scottimus1 on

2015 Subaru Forester 2.5i Touring PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my first Subaru vehicle, and I am very satisfied with the car! It has surpassed my expectations (not an easy thing to do.) It is very comfortable, quiet, and handles better than I expected for a small SUV. The CVT transmission is quick to respond. Performance for the 2.5 litre engine is better than expected. Fuel economy is better than stated by EPA, averaging 27-30 MPG in mostly city driving.

Favorite Features

I really like the auto dimming rear view mirror, and the auto dimming side mirrors. Bluetooth audio streaming is slick, interior room, keyless access, ride comfort, handling, quietness, legroom and headroom, visibility is superior, turning radius, multifunction display, usb/ipod/phone connectivity to radio, auto leveling xenon headlamps, sound quality from hardon/karman sound system, user friendly controls, dual auto climate control, fuel economy, CVT transmission, and enigine performance.

Suggested Improvements

Only item I do not care for is the lack of a dome light over the trunk area. There is a light that you can manually turn on on the interior trunk wall, but it is small, and doesn't give enough light.