Three weeks ago I bought a 2.5i Premium PZEV 4dr SUV AWD with 4cyl CVT. So far I have driven this SUV for about 1100 miles and I am very happy with it. Love the comfort of the ride. I like the way it handles the road, pickup, braking and wet weather. Turning radius is great and road handling was excellent in highway. The view from drivers seat is great. So far my mileage is hovering around 25mpg highway and 21mpg in city. I expect it to give 27mpg combined and 32mpg highway as stated by Subaru once I put on more miles. I live in Chicago area and expect it to handle very well in snow. I will write another review after driving my Forester in winter.
Love the Panoramic Moon roof. It brings more light into the car and I love that. Love the heated seats as well. Lot of leg room in front and back. My wife loves the puddle lights. Small things like this makes you feel that Subaru has listened to its customers feedback.
1. Driver seat has to be more comfortable for people 6 foot or taller.
2. Steering column needs to be manually adjustable as per driver's requirements.
3. The padding for both front armrest's on the door needs to be little thicker.
4. The speaker volume should be manually adjustable for both front and back. Currently you can only set this via blue tooth.
5. Provide more storage on doors and on back of front seats.
6. Provide LED lights for headlight and tail lights.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.