2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Plenty of truck
By mark on 10/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am very impressed and pleased after the first 500 miles of driving this truck. It has a nice smooth ride, has plenty of power, and a comfortable, spacious cabin. My previous truck was a 2006 Chevy Silverado Z-71, and thus far I prefer the Titan. Before buying, I test drove the new F 150, Tundra, and the 2010 Silverado. I stopped looking after driving the Titan. It is averaging slightly over 17 mpg on the highway, which is acceptable for a new truck, and considering the power that this truck has. The SE package has all the features that I want, and is a sharp looking truck. If you want a nice, capable truck, I suggest to anyone that they give the Titan a look.

Tried the rest, driving the best
By Randy on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After running through 10 trucks in the last eight years, I finally have one I enjoy owning. I enjoy it so much, I bought an Armada for my wife. This is a strong truck that is fun to drive. It easily seats 4 large adult comfortably. It is nimble and easy to park. Compared to the rest, more power and traction than the rest, ride comes in second to Dodge, and cabin space is near the top of the class.

Third Titan
By MOTS on 10/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just purchased my 3rd. Titan Crew Cab. Drove a Ford and traded it for my 2nd. Titan. Liked my Titan better. Bought another one. Just drove home about 200 miles at 70-75 mph and average 18 mpg. Not bad for a truck. I am very pleased with all my Titans. Great quality at a good price. Nissan has made some changes from electric fans to engine mounted fan and interior changes. Few less bells and whistles that I liked on my previous Titans. Still love the truck.

Titan = Bang for the Buck
By DoubleD on 08/21/10 19:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Seems like Nissan is good at offering "bang for the buck" vehicles. I was looking at all the other trucks and hadn't considered the Titan. I stumbled across it . And I'm happy I did! I hated 1st gen styling, but like the current model. I test drove it and really liked it, especially for the price! It's not 100% perfect . No vehicle ever is. But, this one comes pretty darned close. Room, functionality, utility, options . All of them are very good! My friends are all jealous of the truck! I'd definitely recommend this vehicle to someone looking for a full-sized truck.

Great styling, plenty of power
By Mark on 01/13/10 16:57 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After several years without a truck, the wife and I agreed that we needed a truck in our household. I drive a Ford F150 at work and have been pleased with its performance. We looked at the Big 3, along with Toyota and I was just about to buy a Ford. For some reason, I had not even thought about a Nissan. But as luck would have it, I had to make a trip by the local Nissan dealership to pickup some parts for work. After seeing and driving the 2010 Titan I was sold. In my opinion, it is the top truck on the market today. It has the most standard hp, drives and rides better than the others, and has the Nissan reputation to back it up.

First Truck
By Dapoet on 12/30/09 20:44 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first truck after years and years of owning luxury veh's (2 Jaguars XJ8's) and numerous other vehicles. I needed a vehicle that was functional, reliable and had power to boot. Although this truck may not win awards on gas mileage, it does fairly well if you drive like you have some sense. I opted for the flex fuel model, and I love the fact that I am paying just at $2.00/gal for gas!! I would def recommend this vehicle to others. And I have driven just about every model of truck out there due to my job. Strong toss between Titan and Tundra... with rebates and styling, Titan won!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Titan in VA is:

$143 per month*