2004 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: This Car is well worth it.

2004 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

This Car is well worth it.
By metropolis32221 on

2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

The car is very good in 99% of all the areas. I had never even considered a Nissan because of past ones that I have seen or ridden in. I was looking for a Sport Compact and decided to stop into my local Nissan dealership just out of curiousity. I looked at the Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V and immediately started to like what I saw. I then proceeded to take it on a test drive, and I was completely sold. It is extremely fun to drive and has alot of potential for sport compact enthusiasts and aftermarket products.

My favorite features are as follows (in no particular order): Engine, seats, interior layout, body styling.

The 6 speed is a great feature, but when trying to go into 5th, the stick wants to go into the Reverse area. Also, they should have left the front fascia as it was. All of the interior storage areas are great, except that the hinges and latches that hold them closed are cheap plastic.