Great Van
By bobsii on
2013 Nissan Quest LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
We purchased this van after getting frustrated from getting our 2-year-old in and out of our SUV (close proximity of parked cars and our doors). Like a lot of people, we didn't want to be a "mini-van" family. That was dumb. The smart key and power sliding doors and lift gate make it so easy to get my child and child-related stuff in/out of this van. I personally like that the rear row folds flat instead of into the cargo compartment (those are power too, but the pull strap is also really easy to use). We made a 400 mile round trip drive (bought the van and left), and there is plenty of cargo space; we were throwing a birthday party, and all the party goods and luggage fit very nicely.
Favorite Features
The van is so quiet, and handles superbly. It has a very cushy ride and the seats (sales guy called them zero-G seats) were so very comfortable on our long drive. We didn't have the usual stiffness after a 200 mile drive. The navigation system is very nice and I love the touch screen. I like that I can open the sliding doors with the key, button on the door handle, button in the interior, or the button on the dashboard. I personally like the exterior and interior appearance of this van; it's just a very good looking vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
I think the van could use some extra or just bigger storage compartments in the front. Since I have the DVD system, I lost a storage compartment and I need all the storage space I can get. I have the "communication mirror" and therefore have no sunglass holder; I wish these were combined. Minor improvements - definitely no deal breakers.