2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
I did like it
By half and half on 10/25/07 15:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the truck with a whole 25 miles on it. I love the power and performance this thing puts out. It's great and it's so comfortable. The heated seats are great and so is the individual climate control. I would like to say the Bose is great but most of the time it's broken. I'm now on the 3 head deck because all the ones before have just broken. Not to mention the air conditioning went out. I took it into the dealer, they said they fixed it but the second I pulled out of the dealer it went out again. The problem still hasn't stopped. Just yesterday I went to start it and it wouldn't turn over. I talked to the dealer today and they're telling me the electronics are fried so I'm stuck in a rental.

Beats a minivan
By Eckstrom on 09/13/07 19:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Our 2005 Chrysler Pacifica hit 50,000 miles and started to experience a variety of problems, so we decided to trade it in. We needed a 6+ passenger vehicle that was not a minivan. Nissan Pathfinder fits our needs perfectly. It's not much bigger than the Pacifica, but has a lot more interior space. The gas mileage has not been as awful as we expected (about 18 mpg). The 4.0 liter V6 packs a ton of power although it's fairly noisy. The front seats are not very comfortable, but power adjustable pedals allow for finding a pretty good driving position. In the rear, there's plenty of space in 2nd and 3rd rows. The vehicle drives more like a truck than a passenger car.

Excellent all around vehicle
By hans on 08/24/07 06:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Life's about tradeoffs and this vehicles strikes a great balance for me. I don't want a minvan, and I have four kids. I want a rugged car, but also one the has class to it. I can configure the seats to be as useful as a minvan. As long as I am not carrying 7 adults around continuously (I never have) the seating is adequate. Does not have a V8 but who needs one with the powerful V6? It can tow on par with a full size truck. Road handling is much more secure than any minivan I have driven and much more smooth than any truck I have driven. It feels sturdy, safe and secure. 2WD/4WD, rear winshield wiper, sure-footedness adds to security to face adverse conditions.

Watch out for low quality
By Ken on 07/17/07 14:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our Pathfinder for the same reasons as all the other buyers here. Maybe we just got a lemon. Anyway, when you have 14 different things go wrong that must each be fixed by the dealer, you get pretty tired of bringing the car in for repairs -- tired enough to make you wish you bought something else.

Love it!
By pbyeerts on 07/06/07 20:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my '07 Pathfinder for a week and already been on a 500 mile vacation with it. Great ride and good gas mileage for a vehicle this heavy and powerful. My favorite thing: this super rough and tough SUV drives very smooth, like a high quality sedan, no rough edges. Acceleration is super smooth and the ride is a dream. I feel great sitting high above everyone else, and am safe and snug with wraparound air bags. Pathfinder has some of the best safety measures in the auto industry. I also love turning between 2WD and 4WD to save on gas.

Fun SUV!
By KS on 07/03/07 19:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking to lease a 4Runner thinking that Toyota quality and interior polish is a winning combination in this SUV segment. It all changed once I drove the Pathfinder and experienced the striking fun factor behind driving this machine. This big and heavy SUV seems to perfectly contour and weather any road irregularity while comforting all occupants. It looks aggressive and beautiful in black, interior design is very comfortable. My Pathfinder rocks!

Love my '07 SE
By Eugene on 06/16/07 20:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my fourth Pathfinder. All have been excellent vehicles. This one is the best yet.

Excellent Buy!
By Melissa on 05/24/07 07:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love this SUV. I was so scared to buy an SUV, because I was afraid I would have trouble parking, etc. But this is so easy and I don't even slide to the side of the seat when I make a turn (leather seats). In my husband's car, I practically get thrown off the seat! Great reliability, Easy to get the kids in and out, and great comfort too!

2007 Nissan Pathfinder
By JO on 05/12/07 16:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I did months of research for choosing a new SUV and it came down to the 4Runner and the Pathfinder. I purchased the Pathfinder and I love it! It handles way better than the Toyota, the look is great, the 3rd row seating is actually workable, and mpg is better than I thought it would be. I went from a Jimmy, to a Rav4 because I thought the Jimmy was too bouncy, then the Rav4 was too small, then the Pathfinder, PERFECT!

Most dog friendly SUV in its class
By brooke meoli on 04/17/07 16:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I did a lot of online research and physical comparisons of SUVs of this size and without a doubt the Pathfinder is the best SUV for dog owners. With the 3rd row seat down, you can fit a large kennel either way. All rear seats fold completely flat. It's the only SUV that has rear ventilation in the ceiling (2 sets) so there is adequate airflow to the back. Most of the other SUVsĀ’ vents are on the back of the front console so that once the second row seats are down the vents are blocked. It has good entry height with the hatch open, unlike my ex-Volvo XC 90 with it's tailgate/ hatch combo. Also the hatch window opens. Looks great in and out and great sound system - my best SUV yet!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.