2009 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: This is the Flagship

2009 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

This is the Flagship
By Daniel Capers on

2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My wife and I have been waiting on this car for quite some time. we traded in our 05 Maxima for the 09 and don't regret a moment of it. The feel and style, the comfort, the technology, the thought that has gone into providing a true 4 door sports car is evident every time we get in to go somewhere. there are times we have to come up with excuse or reason just to go somewhere so that we can drive the car. My wife and I are Nissan fans anyway, we own a 05 Titan as well. Purchasing the new Maxima was a toss up between the G37S or the Audi A4.... obviously the Maxima won. This car is truly the Nissan flag ship and should be crowned as the 2009 car of the year. Hands down, great job Nissan!

Smooth drive, cooled seats, visor in rear window, get up and go! The technology (lots of features), comfort, and best of all style and class.

larger hard drive, customizable software interface (screensaver, media player skins, etc).