Used 2006 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews - 76 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

2006 Nissan Armada SUV

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Best SUV for the money
By Max

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

You cannot buy a better truck for the money. Any competition is at least 15k more and really not worth it. Enormous power, fantastic room, great comfort, stereo, & luxury. I traded a Grand cherokee & gas mileage is about the same, except that now I have a 3rd row, over 100+ more horses, and much more room. Don't throw your money away on any other SUV. The hardest part of driving this beast is keeping it under the legal speed limit. I've had it for almost a year and everyone that has an Armada that I bump into, loves it. You will too. The rear sonar parking system is nice, dual climate control, power liftgate and mirrors are a nice touch. Overall I am very happy with it.

Endless horsepower, enormous room, very comfortable seats (all 3 rows), turn signals on mirrors, power liftgate, flip up tailgate glass, too much to list...everything is great!

HID's would be nice, sunroof should be standard on LE.

Tank
By derejohn01

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Absolute Tank, Wife was rear ended 3 months after purchased. Armada 1 - Mini Van 0. Mini Van towed away and totaled, Armada, little fender damage. Gas mileage not as bad as you think and it has every comfort you could ever need.

Remote rear gate, Navigation screen and captain chairs in middle row.

front seats a little softer.

Best car ever purchased
By Henry Oliva

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had a very good experience with this vehicle. I would recommend the Armada to anyone. It is fun to drive and everywhere I go I get complimented on my Armada. I am a big guy and the space is incredible, I have never been in an suv with so much leg and arm room. My father is now thinking of purchasing one of his own. He says it looks sleek and very luxurios. If you are in the market for a suv, I give the Armada 2 thumbs up.

I enjoy the entire vehicle, My kids favorite part is the Dvd player. I like the comfort

Make the Dvd function a little easier to use, its not hard but it took me a little while to get it right.

A stylish and tough tow vehicle
By Patrick McDaniel

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I needed a comfortable vehicle that could also pull my 30 ft, 7000 lb travel trailer. The Armada fulfills my every requirement. I added an aftermarket induction system and exhaust so have even more horsepower. I can tow easily at 70 mph and still achieve 13-15 mpg. The LE comes standard with transmission temp gauge and self-leveling suspension which works well for towing. I would have purchased the optional exterior trailer mirrors but I like the LE's power folding mirrors so well that I left them as is. The front rotors have been revised so front brake pad wear appears to be much improved over early models.

Plenty of power, accelerates easily up to highway speeds (and beyond if one is not careful). Very comfortable and passenger friendly interior. Lots of storage bins, cubbies, etc. Dual zone AC works very well.

A larger capacity (30 gal) fuel tank would be a good idea. The headlights are not as bright as I would like. An HID option would be the way to go.

great buy
By jerry

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

So far its been a super buy,no problems what so ever. The horsepower is awsome, lots of get up and go when you need it.The interior space is more than enough and lends to a very smooth and comfortable ride. Gas mileage is great for such a large suv, 300-400 miles per tank. We have driven 5000 miles so far and everything remains tight. It's a great buy

power lift gate, easy fold second row seats, great room for 8 normal sized adults, dvd, bose system and much more...

air condition controls are a bit awkward, controls on steering wheel need backlighting, needs second row reclining seats