2006 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
I would love to love this truck...
By desant89 on 05/01/06 09:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am stunned reading these reviews. I have had more small problems than ever. Windows rattle, sunroof rattles, cheap plastic interior creaks all of the time, ride is a little rough, poor fuel economy. I have been to the dealership as much as an employee. A friend has one, and notices the same annoyances. Funny, when I get in it, I still love to drive it! Trips to the dealer are killing me though. Too many annoyances for something in this price range. Nissan has to do better than the plastic interior in this vehicle. If noise does not bother you, this is an excellent vehicle. What is with the cable driven windows?

Armada
By Armada Owner on 03/30/06 19:43 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great vehicle. The gas mileage is not the greatest, but you can feel every bit of the 300+ horse power.

Traded Chevy Suburban, in a heart beat!
By Linda on 03/21/06 15:24 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Fantastic full size SUV, built right here in the good ole USA! Superior safety features, all standard! Fit, finish & quality of materials are very pleasing. Reputation & reliability are outstanding. Easy to use features, placement of instruments & accesories are well thought out & informative. Find myself in this auto more often than my BMW 7 series! Highly recommend!

worth it
By charles on 03/14/06 23:12 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

wanted something roomy and this is it. has technology package with gps and its worth every penny for never having to stop for directions again. xm sounds great over the bose system. back up camera is awesome and a great safety feature. my son loves the dvd put in ps2 for him - where was all this when i was little?? we live in big bear and this handles great in the snow no more chains.... average is about 16 mpg not bad for what you get im very satisfied with the purhase.

mah nissan
By troy on 02/27/06 09:40 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

really really , nice powerful v8 nice looking turn head nice powerful growl lol ~1~

Dollar by Dollar the best SUV
By Tico on 02/18/06 17:43 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great suspension and power excellent sound system easy to get in third row also third row could seat adults up to 6' tall comfortably something that others suv can not do.The rear view is very helpful.

Best SUV for the Money... By Far
By Steve on 02/16/06 13:44 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV SE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I test drove the Tahoe, Expedition, Sequoia, and of course the Armada. The Armada beat them all. The Tahoe and Expedition had decent power, but both felt like a big truck. The Sequoia felt like a luxury car, but lacked power and lacked all the "extras" that come with SUVs these days (i.e., fold flat seats). The Armada felt like a powerful sports car that, oh by the way, could also haul 8 people with extreme comfort. I am satisfied with my choice.

nice and fun
By love it on 02/10/06 12:16 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my truck, i had always wanted a big truck and when i compared it to the yukon xl, i knew this was for me. it is super comforable to drive, plus it's fun to drive cuz u can feel the power and it's still sporty looking! I think it is a very nice looking truck yet its sporty.

We Love It !!
By Linda Engle on 01/29/06 22:57 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We traded a 2005 Volvo XC90 for our new Armada. We found the Volvo has many of tthe same safety features plus the luxury items missing in the Volvo. Both my husband and I love the ride, the handling, the room and the 'extras'. Lots of goodies for the price. It is expensive to fill up but worth every penny.

Armada 2006
By Mohamed Almarzouqi on 01/18/06 00:52 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

it is a nice car but if they can work on the exterior design (rear door handl & roof shap, bigger size wheel, bigger hood "the engine is squeezed in, back roor flat, tire to be held on back instead of underneath,..etc).

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.