Girly suv to manly suv
By LEIZ on
2005 Nissan Armada LE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
Husband was too tall for the Lexus RX300, so we traded it for the Armada. Took some time to get use to, but I am finally loving this BEAST. It's a big SUV that deserves a bow. It handles well and has a lot of power when I need it. Nav needs help, did send me to the wrong location. It carries all of my shopping with no problems, along w/ husband, toddler and dog in tow. I get compliments on this SUV everywhere I go. I feel safe, but I pay for the safety and the looks at the pump.. This beast is always hungry for more gas, what SUV isn't? Overall, I am very happy with our purchase. You get alot for what you pay on this SUV.
Favorite Features
Back up camera (would not have bought it without it! I can't park for nothing pulling into a spot now, I have to back up into it), Automatic lift gate is wonderful.
Suggested Improvements
To see what you control on the DVD thru NAV screen (helps a mom that's alone with toddler, but to only work when in park), split seats on 3rd row. add voice nav and improve it. (sent me to residential area for gas station)