2004 Nissan Armada 5.6L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Poor Braking Vehicle

2004 Nissan Armada - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (5.6L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Poor Braking Vehicle
By J.Howard on

2004 Nissan Armada SE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased the Armada New in Nov of 2004. I have had the vehicle at the dealer 4 times for brake issues, 1st time a 7000 miles, 2nd 11,000, 3rd 20,000, 4th 36,000. Brakes still do not function properly, pedal depresses to floor to come to complete stop. Nissan tells me brakes are "within stardards" Very frustrating having a 7,000lb SUV not stopping. Sun Roof switch replaced 2 X's. Temp/direction in mirror still acting up. Car is now shaking at higher HYwy speeds. SUV is very roomy and fun to drive but, I do not like to take a NEW SUV in for work every 6 months. Very Poor Reliability. Nissan Should have fixed the problems before they sold the Car. I may never by another Nissan again.

Favorite Features

Roomy interior, Nice looking Exterior. comfortable drive when car not shaking on hywy.

Suggested Improvements

Brakes, Reliability. Squeaks need improvement. Good luck trying to find tires for the 18" rims. Most tire stores do not carry them and have to order them.