Used 2006 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

It really makes driving fun again
By greg fennell

2006 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I previously owned a 2004 Nissan Maxima, which I thought was a pretty competitive performer on the road, but the 350Z is in a whole other league. It even makes routine trips to the store and commuting to work fun.

better cup holder

Rocking Red Sports Car
By Red Rider

2006 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just picked this up on 11/4/06 and haven't had the time to really put it thru the paces, but so far..... it's an amazing machine to drive. Had to wait until it was found in Redline Enthusiast package, but well worth the wait... Traded up from a 2005 Altima SE-R and very glad I did !!!! I Loved That Car As Well !!! Mileage suffers a bit by comparison, but the extra performance balances out the extra $$ Overall, a very exciting vehicle to drive and likely the last one I'll ever need to get.... Go to your local Nissan dealer and check it out for yourself.... You'll be elated that you did...

Raw Power on tap at a seconds notice. Short Throw Shifter. Handling and Performance.

Better MPG

Nissan finally made something right
By SOJ

2006 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The Nissan 350z. What a beautiful car. I used to own a 1996 300zx. That was a pure driving pleasure. The 2006 350z takes after that exact vehicle. This car handles great, is fun to drive and gets pretty decent gas mileage with my heavy foot. I am always pulling between 370-390 each tank of gas, and thats city driving! Vehicle has power to spare in every gear, virtually no lag what so ever! You hit the gas and you're gone. Awesome vehicle, good job Nissan. All this coming from a die hard Toyota man. About time they bring that Supra back huh? Anyways for 30k, you can't beat this vehicle..

I would have to say my favorite feature is the power. Overall I love this car, 6 speed, 300hp, decent gas mileage. What car out there can beat it? Nothing. Take notice Toyota.

I would have liked to have more torque, something closer to or at 300 would be great. The ride is rough, but come on its a freaking sports car people! Standard cruise control across the board (only a problem for base models) Different color gauge lights, maybe Red or Blue? Come on there orange ppl!!

Hot Tamale
By R.E.T.

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Test drove every Roadster under $60K before buying; narrowed field to Boxster, Z4, 350Z. Though I've always driven German, found myself returning again & again to the Nissan. Quicker (no turbo lag!) & more powerful than my '04 250HP Audi TT Roadster, handles/corners better, too. However, TT had better quality materials (interior dash & console, exterior paint, etc.). TT's (Bose) sound system far superior to 350Z's (also Bose). Z system surprisingly tinny & weak. 350Z top drops & stows quickly and effortlessly -- action is smooth as silk. Looks, performance, power, price, fun-factor combined; 350Z can't be beat. Seriously fun to drive & a real head-turner (especially in red!)

Gorgeous, sexy; quick; responsive; handles well

Sound system is sub-par, Nissan warranty could be better

Not an everyday car
By john

2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I inherited this car as my daily company car. Under normal circumstance I would have been ecstatic, but I commute 90 minutes one way to work 5 days a week. I'm a little bigger then average person, so I am very uncomfortable the majority of the time. With all that being said...It is a great looking car and a head turner, but itís not an every day car by any means. I'm sure most would be saying that I shouldnít be complaining about such a nice company car, but I went from a 4 door to a 2 door convertible with no room for storage. I have to go home everyday and pick up my personal car so that I can get my son from daycare. Itís just an add inconvenience all the way around.

Power top and power