2006 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
Great car
By Bill Halliday on 04/08/06 07:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Went by dealership, saw this car and loved it. I bought a six speed and it has put the fun back in driving. This little car handles like a dream. Not the best on gas mileage though. Has alot of leg room which suprised me. I just try out a new corvette and not near the leg room in it as the 350Z.

A Classy Car
By S on 03/27/06 17:44 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my Z after comparing it to BMW, Mercedes and Lexus. After driving each of the others, I returned to this vehicle for its comfort, performance and quick response. People constantly remark about its beauty. The trunk is remarkably large and easily can hold the golf clubs and suitcases. I love this car. It is by far my favorite of all.

Hot little car
By NEAL BARNHILL on 03/13/06 19:39 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very flashy and classy, test drove the jag and mercedes sports models and i think this handles much better.

Love It!
By Rusty on 03/11/06 09:05 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car! Overall I think it is excellent. I have the new color, interlagos fire, and it is a real headturner. I have owned 5 Nissan in my life, and this one is by far the best.

I know, I have one
By harold on 03/01/06 16:24 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The body style is what renders the most compliments from friends. The performance is wonderful. The best car i've owned. Fifty five years old florida man

Nissan 350Z Intial Review
By MDD on 02/28/06 23:50 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is exciting to drive. When it comes to horsepower, the 350Z has 287 hp (auto),300 hp (manuel) which makes the hair on my neck stick up.

350Z
By dave on 02/04/06 20:30 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

power and handling make this an excellent vehicle to own and drive; it makes driving fun; the handling and power allows an average driver to achieve outstanding performance from the car

My overall opinion of the 2006 350z
By Terrence on 01/29/06 17:03 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The 2006 Touring edition is far better than the 2003 i owned. This vehicle handles very well in corners as well as rapid acceleration in 3rd and 4th gear. The transmission or clutch is a lot less jerky than the 2003 model. It's a smoother ride when shifting. This car rolls extremely well at speeds above 120mph. You wouldn't believe the speed you are going. It's a quiet ride at that speed. This is an awesome sports car.

Amazing Vehicle for the Price!
By Beth on 01/11/06 17:53 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased this car last week, and I couldn't be more impressed! It's the most perfect blend of performace and elegance. Nissan got it right when they went back to their roots and introduced the new and improved Z; it's the affordable, but high performance sports car it's ancestors were known for. It's sleek lines and stealth performace are superior most other cars in it's price bracket.

Finally a True Sports Car
By Hawkinson Nissan on 01/07/06 14:33 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have driven some of the more popular sports cars (RX-8, S2000, Eclipse, Supra, etc) but none have the passion that the new Z has. Awesome acceleration, and all to the tune of that harmonious exhaust note. The only other rival I considered buying of course is the BMW M3. However, i couldnt justify the price difference as compared with the differenece in HP (30)

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.