2006 Nissan 350Z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:
I love my Z
By Z GUY on 05/12/10 16:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 6th car and it's every thing I want it to be. It's sexy, fast, and handles like a dream. It is not very practical but I will never trade it in. It has never been to the shop and drives just has good as it dayi the first day I got it.

Dream Car
By Tracy Galloway on 04/29/07 06:21 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best vehicle I have ever owned for performance, fun, and overall highway comfort. Nissan has a real winner in the 350Z and it is beginning to show with the numbers of 350s on the road these days!

The Nissan Z
By Bill on 01/14/07 02:23 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This 2006 is my third 350Z.....I have always purchased new cars and the 350z is by far the best ever. It looks great, it is very quick and very maneuverable, gas mileage is reasonable 25 highway 17 city. The car is not good in snow, rear wheel drive, light weight and very powerful engine team up against good traction when roads are very slippery but you can learn to live with this one drawback and take a bus or cab when roads are treacherous. All around this is the best car I have ever owned. It beats any Other Brand car I ever owned. It is a two seater so don't expect too much living room but the rear space is adequate for most. I love this car absolutely no question about it.

...and my 7'6" surfboard fits inside!
By Mike on 06/03/06 17:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Starting with the Silverstone exterior paint and the burnt orange leather seats, this car is gorgeous! The feeling of power not only comes from all those horses under the hood, but the weight and driving feel of the car- it's quite a secure feeling! I just got back from the beach, and the drive to, was just as much fun as the waveriding.

Wow!
By Darrell Jennings on 05/31/06 15:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very simple. If you want to have fun, buy this car. Great gas milage and even better power. Sticks to the road like glue, and definately will flat out move. Excellent Bose sound system makes the experience even better.

What mid life crisis?
By MichaelZ on 05/06/06 10:36 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My Z is a daily driver. I chose it over the S2000 and RX8 because the Z has great power/torque without having to take it to redline. Acceleration is effortless. The automatic works well in stop and go and is still fun on the twistys with manual mode. Handling is amazing and that exhaust note... Pure testosterone. This is a beautiful car. The lines are great from all angles. The stock wheels on the '06 are gorgeous. Interior is comfortable and roomy. Whether I feel like a boy-racer or a businessman my Z delivers fun and grins everyday. I love my Z.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.