Used 2006 Nissan 350Z Touring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

I love my Z
By Z GUY

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 6th car and it's every thing I want it to be. It's sexy, fast, and handles like a dream. It is not very practical but I will never trade it in. It has never been to the shop and drives just has good as it dayi the first day I got it.

Favorite Features

looks and power

Suggested Improvements

more storage space

Dream Car
By Tracy Galloway

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best vehicle I have ever owned for performance, fun, and overall highway comfort. Nissan has a real winner in the 350Z and it is beginning to show with the numbers of 350s on the road these days!

Favorite Features

Love the exterior and interior features, great sound system and overall seat design and comfort.

Suggested Improvements

Not much to improve... probably will add bluetooth features in future years.

The Nissan Z
By Bill

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This 2006 is my third 350Z.....I have always purchased new cars and the 350z is by far the best ever. It looks great, it is very quick and very maneuverable, gas mileage is reasonable 25 highway 17 city. The car is not good in snow, rear wheel drive, light weight and very powerful engine team up against good traction when roads are very slippery but you can learn to live with this one drawback and take a bus or cab when roads are treacherous. All around this is the best car I have ever owned. It beats any Other Brand car I ever owned. It is a two seater so don't expect too much living room but the rear space is adequate for most. I love this car absolutely no question about it.

Favorite Features

This car is quick so do not abuse it. The "quick" comes in handy when trying to squeeze onto the parkway...It is very responsive so be careful not to oversteer. Keep off snow, PERIOD! But otherwise it is safe to drive. Do not buy this car if all you want to do is race around like a moron. Enjoy it

Suggested Improvements

I love this car the way it is. No changes needed!

...and my 7'6" surfboard fits inside!
By Mike

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Starting with the Silverstone exterior paint and the burnt orange leather seats, this car is gorgeous! The feeling of power not only comes from all those horses under the hood, but the weight and driving feel of the car- it's quite a secure feeling! I just got back from the beach, and the drive to, was just as much fun as the waveriding.

Favorite Features

Body styling, interior appointments, burnt orange leather seats, and I can fit my surfboard in the passenger seat.

Suggested Improvements

nope

Wow!
By Darrell Jennings

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very simple. If you want to have fun, buy this car. Great gas milage and even better power. Sticks to the road like glue, and definately will flat out move. Excellent Bose sound system makes the experience even better.

Favorite Features

Power and style. Good gas milage makes it a total package. Plus it looks great!

Suggested Improvements

Placement of interior accessories are not great.