Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Awesome
By Joe

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Awesome car. Car is unreal, great speed and every comfort possible. Everyone stops to stare, car's ride is smooth and quiet and handling is amazing. Got iridium grey with black tec interior, with multi media, ipod and premium 1 package. 6 months free subscription to Sirius satelite radio.

The command center navigation. Pops up out of the dash and then dissapears.

Sunglasses holder and bigger center console storage and possibly a small open in dash storage maybe cut into the dash above the climate controls

Colorado's newest C300 4Matic Sport
By Kent

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Just got my C300 4Matic Sport, Bright Red. Wow, what a vehicle. I formerly drove an Infiniti M35. This is a far superior vehicle in ride, interior noise, and handling. I am impressed with German engineering and the redesign of this car. I looked at Infiniti, Acura, Lexus, and fell in love with my Benz. I am also looking forward to see how it handles winter driving, as I am a Denver resident. If you are looking at this type of luxury vehicle, you must test drive this car. I found that they are hard to find on a dealer lot, so had to order one.

Look, design, lack of interior noise, bluetooth, nav, luxury car affordability

It really needs two additional options, being memory seats and a back-up camera.

Impressive automobile
By tom tadych

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

We had purchased a new 2007 Lexus 460 for around 70K in Nov. of 2007 and for various reasons were not utterly impressed. Terrible in the snow! Decided to buy a smaller, less costly, but still high end auto that would be great in the snow. Had my Land Rover LR3 in for service one day, saw the new 300 and test drove it. Wow! Loved it, bought it, drove it 2500 miles and enjoy this car more each time I drive it. Ditto for my wife. Have not missed the Lexus 460 one day. Never thought I would say that. The truth of the matter is we are considering trading the LR3 for a second C300AWD. Will wait for the new Audi A4 this fall before making the move. The Benz will be tough to beat!!

Great ride, premium stereo system, bluetooth, nav is super. Gas mileage very good for AWD

None, however I would suggest purchasing the rear fold down seat option as it is better for transporting golf clubs. Car came thru with the larger pan roof. Would not purchase this option again.

I'm all smiles
By Steve Y.

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I waited 4 months for this car but it was worth it. I love this car. It drives so smoothly. It's so soothing especially when I have my Diana Krall CD playing (oops, you can guess my age). I got the keyless go option. Its the best feature of the car. Never have to whip out the key from my pocket. I don't think I will buy another car without keyless go. It's so convenient. Also bought the parktronic option which takes away the guess work during parallel parking. This car is truly a joy to drive. I'm all smiles whenever I'm behind the wheel.

Fantastic looks, good acceleration, comfort, keyless go option and parktronic option.

The interior could be made abit more up scale but other than that, it's perfect.

Saks 350 - Love it!
By AZBenz

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is our first MB and won't be the last! The car is very functional, the NAV and HK audio upgrade really adds to the already engaging driving experience. The car rides solid and quiet..no rattles or squeaks. The interior color combo on the Saks edition is beautiful. After evaluating the IS 350 and BMW 3 series, it was clear that this car provided the best blend of performance, interior comfort, value and styling.

Ride characteristics. Solid build quality. Interior layout and exterior styling.

Lack of memory seats. Should be at 300 horsepower for its class and price.