2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
WOW what a car
By spratt3 on 01/19/11 14:15 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C280 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The C280 4matic has been a great car. Runs perfect in the snow! Treat yourself to a great ride. Service is a bit pricey. Handling is great. Gas is about 25MPG highway @72-75 MPH, 27PMG highway @60-65MPH, 20MPG, city. A few minor problems, but all in all I think you'll love the car like I do. see suggested improvements for problems I had.

Interior Electrical Problems
By Michael on 10/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

This was my first purchase of a Mercedes. I've always been a Toyota man. Even though this was a used Mercedes C280 I thought the car was a great investment. However, I'm having electrical problems. First, the car unlocks when I'm driving. This is dangerous as I have my grandkids in the back seat many times. Also, the moon roof will not close all the way. I have to hold the button down until the window is closed. I'm bring this car back to New Country Motors hoping they can fix these problems.

After 1 year
By Geek on 06/27/10 15:58 PM (PDT)

I purchased a CPO 280 instead of a new C class, cost was not the issue thought the 2007 drove better. After 1 year and 15,000 I really like everything about this car. Ride is superb in all weather and it holds the road perfectly. Quiet, comfort, very good MPG and zero problems.

Concern w/Transfer Case & future quality
By Henry W on 06/27/10 07:13 AM (PDT)

Overall I like my C-280. I gave low quality rating b/c of my Transfer Case issue after only 3 yrs. Pros: Handles well in the snow, 27 mpg highway average, looks expensive Cons: Passenger head rest and rear view mirror rattles. To fix I have to keep head rest lowered when seat isn't in use and every so often have to adjust the mirror. Mile marker only does whole #s so can't tell when gone 1/2 mile. CD changer fills glove compartment. At 90K miles, the Transfer Case began making rubbing noise on tight turns. Would have been $500+ repair w/o CPO warranty.

Incredible car!
By Mike L on 05/09/10 16:13 PM (PDT)

I love this car. I just purchased as a certified pre- owned with only 9600 miles like new! I researched like crazy for my next car. I also looked at brand new Honda accords and BMW 1-series. I am so glad that I decided to buy my Mercedes c-class. Great pickup, luxury ride with a sporty feel as well. Solid build. Obvious quality. I give my highest recommendation!

1st time Benz owner-initial impressions
By Thedr on 04/24/10 19:17 PM (PDT)

Decided to make the move to a Mercedes for $20 more a month than what I was driving, preowned end lease C280 4matic with 30k miles. The car feels and looks as tight as when it left Germany so it seems. The ride is smooth, very responsive and quiet. Feels larger than it is. Interior design is "simply sophisticated", lots of functions with basic no nonsense finish, yet textured with the brilliance only found in a Mercedes. Shifting is smooth, good acceleration and with little engine noise. The car glides at 55 mph and above, so sweet. Interior cabin sound is nil. The sound system is second to none period(oem), as Harmon-Kardon is known for. Overall exceptional value preowned for a 3 year old.

No Regrets
By Mark on 03/15/10 19:56 PM (PDT)

Just purchased and drove home about 50 miles. Surprisingly quiet and we got a little over 29 mpg on the way home. Read many reviews before buying and am not disappointed, car is rock solid and drives like a dream. Can't find any other car that drives like a Mercedes Benz. Would say car is good mix of size, sporty, economy and safe.

USED C280 4MATIC
By mogirl12 on 10/26/09 08:58 AM (PDT)

I bought this car for my 16 year old daughter. I found out a used Mercedes is a good deal financially. I love this Mercedes and try to borrow it when I can. It is so fun to drive. We have now owned it for about 7 months. This car is so quit, NO road noise, drives so smooth, and looks extremely sharp, black on black. The interior quality is immaculate. The only maintained we have done is an oil change $70.00 and purchased a tire at Hibbons because of a flat which cost about $190. I am sold and will not being buying anything other then a Mercedes in the future

Hopefully Helpful
By geek on 08/11/09 15:11 PM (PDT)

City and Highway driving. Live where it does snow - 4 Seasons. All wheel drive a great feature. If you own the rear wheel drive version or any other rear wheel drive car and live where there is snow, winter tires are a must, enough said.

Objective
By Geek on 06/21/09 08:44 AM (PDT)

Drives like a German Luxury Car should. Rock solid on the road, responsive steering, quiet. C-Class is not a large car and understanding that up front, not a negative. Trunk is large, 4Matic a huge plus in the winter. Fit and finish is superb and after 3 or 4 years of ownership you are still driving a Mercedes and not a used car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.