Most fun and utility for the money!
By DAVID A on
2008 Mazda Mazda3 New s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I got the top of the line, hatch back, leather, heated seat, cd, iPod link, manual shift, 2.3 liters, etc. Lots of fun to drive, great looking car, not the most economic small car though. In the city I average 22 mpg. Test drove other similar cars, like Civic etc, M3 is the most fun to drive. I love the hatch back. I have loaded things in the back of this car that I could not have done with any other 4 doors car, Hatch back are considered 5 doors! It should have a roof rack! That is a great let down for me on this car. I learned that it is not available from factory after I bought the car. Now I have a thule, but it is not the same as having a factory one!
Favorite Features
Great looking interior and exterior. Very useful extra space with the hatch back. Good fuel economy for the fun. I have a trailer hitch installed
Suggested Improvements
Driver seat not very comfortable for a wide person. It is fine for short rides. Front seats have a type of "side support" that actually will bother you on a long ride. My wife is overweight and she rates riding with me because of the seat. I wish gas mph would be better than 22 mpg in city!