2008 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Honest Assessment from previous BMW own.
By Ben on 03/04/09 09:58 AM (PST)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

A month ago my cherished 323Ci had a meltdown. Living in L.A., I loved taking it through the mountain twisties on the weekend. With this economy, I decided to be prudent with replacement car. My ratings are based on expectations of the class, and not comparisons to my previous luxury car. I'm quite pleased with the handling of this compact. Though somewhat under-tired, it can stand up to a road like decker canyon blvd (23). The clutch is light in feel, but gives you a good sense of it's action through your foot, gearbox is excellent. Had the opportunity to test the brakes in a panic stop in my first week of driving, and they're probably in the top 10 of any car under $100k.

Love my Zoom Zoom
By Nicole on 10/08/08 13:04 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

After weeks and weeks of research, I narrowed it down to a Toyota and a Mazda. I purchased my Mazda3 about 4 hours away from home and had so much fun driving it on the highway! It will really get up and go! I don't find the road noise to be a problem. I love the leather interior! And the adjustable headlights are AMAZING! I was amazed at how much I like the auto wipers and lights! This is a great car and I totally recommend it! I'm getting about 25 mpg in town.

2008 Mazda 3 GT Manual
By Mazda 3 GT on 11/05/07 17:49 PM (PST)

2008 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I researched vehicles in this class for about a year and chose the Mazda3 as best option. I am very pleased thus far. I got 38.9 miles per gallon on initial interstate trip 1000 miles and it rolled right down the road without exhausting me. The glove box holds a lot, and it has nice little cubbies and cup holders. It has good pep. On my way home from work I have a terrible entrance ramp to get on to interstate and it is scary. My Mazda gets right out there with plenty of pep. I added a few little accessories to doll it up, like a spoiler and a mask, and it actually turnes some heads.Two improvements would be key fob for trunk and better quality carpet. I am very pleased thus far, ZOOM ZOOM!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.