2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Best car for the money
By Keith D. on 05/07/08 16:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased this car as a commuter for my wife. She averages 600 miles a week driving through the canyons into Salt Lake City. The car last year averaged 33.8 miles to the gallon through the whole year. This is climbing canyons with and without A/C. Highest mileage has been 36, lowest 31. Changing the oil is a breeze with the cartridge filter. Great power and tourque. Climbs a 6% grade in fifth gear with the cruise set at 70mph. Paid extra for aftermarket leather which was a plus. I really didn't like the Mazda seat heaters or leather. Horn is too soft. Paint is very thin and nicks easily. The Civic and Corolla don't even come close to this car in price or performance.

FUN FUN FUN
By BF on 05/05/08 09:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This car had everything and more. I traded my BMW for this Mazda 3 mainly based on looks and improved fuel economy. This car fully loaded (more so than my BMW) cost me about 15000 LESS than my BMW. I absolutely love it! Super fun to drive and very reliable. I find myself looking forward to driving to and from work. Great car especially for the money.

Mini 3 series
By Eric on 05/02/08 18:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This car looks very classy and sporty. It is fun to drive and holds the road well. However, every door panel has had to come off at the dealer because of all but one window being off track. Also my outside door handle was rattling very loud when my music was turned up. Nothing mechanically wrong with car, but I question the build quality of these other flaws.

Best of everything for the price
By JR on 04/29/08 20:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I did not consider a Mazda. However, the test drive changed my opinion. Have owned Toyota, Honda and Nissan. The Mazda3 2.3 5M is better with excellent handling, steering, braking and manual transmission. Good power and quiet engine. The car is confident and secure at all speeds and looks great. The interior is well designed and high quality. Getting 28-29 highway. Have 15,000 miles on car with absolutely no problems. I look forward to driving everyday. Mazda should build a Mazdaspeed3 Coupe with the 2.3 turbo. I would buy it immediately!!

Small car but nice
By My car on 04/13/08 14:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

For the money I spent I got a good car, gas mileage is great, a little too small inside, but so far never had a problem.

Fun First Car
By GatorKnight on 04/12/08 13:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This was my first real car, and I love it. It is a fast car for a base cheap car, and handles well. I love the look of it, especially with the wing spoiler. The comfort is great and the interior features are also great. Overall, this is a great first car for any person.

Sexy Car for a Sexy Person
By Neo on 04/03/08 08:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I loved the mazdas ever since they came out and made it my goal to purchase one. On 10/06, I bought one and became a proud owner. I love the exterior, interior could use some work but I am quite content with my car. I don't need all those extra features - just have an A/C and a CD player and I'm content. So far so good, the car is very reliable but the real test will come in a few years from now to see just how reliable it is.

Very Nice Car
By Shawn on 03/25/08 22:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle is fun to drive. It handles so well. For the size engine it has, it sure does get up and go! It also rides very well, and it is pretty roomy interior wise. In may i will have had this car a year, and I have not had a single problem with it.

Former Camry Owner Loves the Mazda3
By Susan on 03/21/08 16:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I was tired of driving my "old lady" Camry and when I found this Mazda3, I had to have it. I chose the smaller engine for better fuel economy and added the sunroof option and a rear spoiler. This is a great looking car and so much fun to drive.

Perfect Sports Sedan
By Jessi on 03/16/08 21:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this car. I was ready to buy the 07 Honda Civic (I've always owned Hondas) until I walked into the Mazda dealership and saw this car. It's exterior design makes this car look like it should be priced much higher than it is. It has a lot of get up and go to it and handles beautifully. The interior is just as nice and has many great features. Very fun to drive and comfortable behind the wheel.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.