2013 Lincoln MKZ 2.0L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Excellent value for a hybrid

2013 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Review

Hybrid Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Excellent value for a hybrid vehicle
By lincolnmkz2013 on

2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Purchased the hybrid in June 2013. What can I say - this is a very fine car! I looked at all hybrids in its class and Lincoln had the quietest ride among all. Lincoln invested in what's not available in other 40K range cars: improved sound insulation and, consequently, reduced wind noise. Looking at its' expensive looking elegant exterior, it's hard to guess that it's most practical and versatile hybrid in a class, due to its folded seats capacity. I have no problems picking up relatives from the airport or even loading small furniture/bycicles in the car! I love the audio sound quality, the trip report and mpg screen, Lincoln Mobile apps and push-buttons star.

Favorite Features

Large cargo capacity, versatility and utility, striking exterior, glass roof feature, sound quality (I have regular system), quiet ride on highways, clear easy to read displays, good picture quality of the rear view camera, mpg performance up to 100 in the city on EV, 47-49 on highways, precise adaptive Eco cruise control and parking feature, Lincoln Mobile app, easiness of voice commands for Sirius and Navigation.

Suggested Improvements

Use more expensive materials for interior for future MKZs, more leather and less plastic; miss my power adjusted mirrors from my previous car (Audis allow to fold the mirrors by pushing a button inside the car, MKZ only with hand), improve the turn automatic switch sensitivity (sometimes I need to turn it off manually after making slight turns, while in Audis it was automatic).