Used 2010 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Reviews

2010 Lincoln MKZ

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

2nd American Car in 38 Years
By Bob H

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 35 years of buying Mercedes, BMWs, Jags etc, I wanted to buy American in '07. My thoughts of the 07 mkz after 3 yrs: /no service problems whatsoever as compared to multiple problems with above mentioned cars /euro cars needed tires after 23-25k miles. got 45k+ in MKZ /no ugly, hard to clean BRAKE DUST on wheels /REGULAR gas! /ride not as smooth as cars mentioned /seats not as comfortable /not as much fun to drive NOW, my initial thoughts on the 2010: /seats more comfortable /piping around seats have TOO MUCH CONTRAST and detract from look, except for gray leather where piping almost matches /smoother ride & more fun to drive /much closer to euro cars above! /SAVED $

Regular gas, no brake dust ugliness, tech features

Ford: Lose the harsh contrasting "piping" on the seats or make it an option. Dark lines around light colors look ugly and out of place. I think it detracts from a refined look. (Vanden Plas Jags had it and it still looked weird) The grill is too teethy, refine it more. Otherwise, great work!

Thanks for not bailing out Ford
By antrocks1980

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm so glad I didn't go with an import too. Yeah they are made in Mexico and yes they contain foreign parts and assemblies. And yes the thing was based off of a Mazda 6. BUT I'm glad to be contributing to FoMoCo (American Holdings) who continues to improve leaps and bounds over the competition. It's my first nice car and is very comfortable for my long legs. Nice smooth-quiet ride. I'm happy with it. Lot's of nice features. I owned an 07 Taurus and it was a great car so I decided to give FoMoCo another go and I'm glad I did. Beefy car.

I would have to say thermostatic controlled temperature adjustment. I love putting it on 72 degrees and let the thermos adjust the fans automatically. I also like the memory seats, and steering wheel controls

Not sure yet. I've only had it a month. hopefully none.

Wonderful Automobile
By Jerry

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I studied cars for two years before settling on this Lincoln MKZ. I've driven it 2000 miles and am pleased with everything I can find with it (still figuring out all the synch features). I love the appearance, fit and finish, ride comfort and handling. I will probably keep this car six or seven years as I did my Lincoln continental.

Ride comfort, handling, quietness, and appearance.

Shifting through the gears possibly could be smoother, although I do like to feel the shifts. I did not like the rubber band motor feel of continuous variable transmissions (?).

Want my towncar back
By diva50

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven Lincoln town cars since 1984 and have owned a total of 6. The Lincoln MKz cannot be compared to the ride and comfort of the towncar and the mileage per gallon is horrible. It Lincoln does not improve on this vehicle or bring back the town car, this will be my last purchase.

Make the front seats wider.

What a great fun performance car!
By David Field

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have found my 2010MKZ, after totally enjoying the 2007 MKZ for 3 yrs. a whole new world of surprises from sound to interior & exterior style. Always a conversation piece with anyone who is looking at it or is in the car with me. No outside noise. You think the car is off. How tight it corners and drives. How I love the voice activation, from choosing music to phone calls and the map guidance plus seeing behind you while backing up while safely looking forward at your map screen. Thanks for the great car with the great ride. Oh! Thanks for not joining the bailout. Great move! Good luck with your 2010 year.

MKZ handles & corners fabulously well. Phone & music voice activation great, large content-wow now for your car! Moon roof & seats - comfortable, sporty & well designed for cool or hot. Back-up camera great with it's warning signals that keep you safe from traffic that would move into your path.

MKZ to have same parking ability as the other Lincoln models. No beef here. Love my 2010 MKZ and so does everyone who sees it or takes a ride with me. Thank you!