2010 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:
Great Car and Great Value
By AKR on 05/02/10 06:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love this car. Get lots of compliments on its appearance. My "fully loaded" sangi red, ultimate package model has lots of useful extra features. Important to me, it is an American brand and, with sales incentives, also costs several thousand dollars less than comparable Japanese and German entry-level luxury vehicles. Our other car is an Acura RSX Type S, a sporty performance coupe that I enjoy driving. I am equally pleased with the handling of the MKZ, given that it is a quite different type of automobile. Absolutely no problems with car at 1,500 miles.

My 2010 MKZ vs. my '07 MKZ
By Bob on 04/28/10 10:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just turned in my '07 MKZ lease and leased a new 2010 Lincoln MKZ. Overall I am relatively happy with my new MKZ - performance, handeling, and ride have all improved, and the cosmetic changes for the most part are an improvement. I can however see where Ford has cut some costs in producing the '10 vs. '07 while adding $5,000 to the base price in just 3 years. My biggest disappointment is in the poor audio unit now standard in the base MKZ, the same unit that comes in a Ford Escape, Fusion or other Ford/Mercury vehicle. While the whistles and bells such as Sync, USB, and Bluetooth Audio are all great, the most important aspect of any audio system - sound quality - is very disappointing.

Impressed
By MKZ Driver on 03/10/10 18:40 PM (PST)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What a great car. I'm up to 1300 miles now, and I have to say, this is really much better than any other car I've driven, let alone owned. I test drove several CTS's, but this car blows them away with its smoothness, quiet, comfort, and power. I really don't understand why this car isn't better recognized.

Lincoln Has a New Faithful Customer
By J. Raw on 03/01/10 20:53 PM (PST)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my MKZ with Front Wheel Drive a Month ago. I am just under the 1000 mile mark and Love driving this Car. It has great handling and powerful on the highways. I'm Looking foward to taking it on a nice long road trip. I was always into GM Cars and liked Caddy's and Buicks, but The Grill of the MKZ caught my eyes. New York had 2 major blizzards so far and the Front wheel drive was more then enough to get me to work on time. It's roomy inside.I always Bought big flag ship GM models and never the smaller model.I looked at the 2010 La Crosse which I think is very Nice along with the CTS but I found that the Lincoln MKZ felt less confining. if You like USA cars the MKZ is a great choice.

Impressed
By MKZ Driver on 02/21/10 13:01 PM (PST)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is really a remarkable car - I've not experienced anything quite like it. Quiet, almost supernaturally so on the highway, and the mpg is reasonable - around 26-27 so far. The MKZ is tight. Currently I have 500 miles on the MKZ, and it's the best car I've ever driven, hands down. Far beyond a CTS, in my opinion, in ride, quietness, and handling, let alone features. What's more, this car seems to be built like the rock of Gibraltar, but time will tell.

All you need
By Believer on 02/03/10 10:41 AM (PST)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I replaced my 2005 Chrysler hemi with this beautiful platinum white MKZ and could not be happier. It is the base model without all the additional bells and whistles and has more than enough convenience and comfort. 27 MPG on the highway is great and the power is comparable to the hemi - after all the chrysler weighed about 600 lbs more. The ride is smooth and the interior quiet is better than my neighbors Lexus 350.

I can't believe Ford built this car!
By Dan on 01/08/10 16:37 PM (PST)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2004 Avalon for my new "Lincolnette" with Tech package (101-A) and chrome wheels. What a wonderful car! Great performance, ride, build quality, styling. Atlantis Green with the Camel leather interior; a very handsome combination. (So over Greys and Silvers). No Nav system: that's an expensive toy that would not be used very often (aren't most GPS's?). Great improvements over earlier models. I am looking forward to several years of trouble free service.

2010 MKZ Ultimate AWD
By Frank on 10/31/09 00:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded 2006 Zephyr after 53,000 100% trouble free miles for a 2010 MKZ AWD with "Ultimate" pkg . 2006 Zephyr was one of the best cars I've ever owned. Was going to just hold on to it until I drove the 2010 MKZ. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! What an amazing difference in every aspect. The 2010 MKZ is truly a worldbeater. AWD with trac control is as sure footed as a cat. The car is fast, with an incredible ride and is very quiet. Has autostick, bluetooth, Microsoft sync, BLIS, etc. Ultimate package affords every luxury option available on a beautiful car. This car will have Lexus, Mercedes, Acura, etc. totally shaking in their boots. Any non-believers, all I can say is drive one; it'll shut you up.

Take a bow Ford
By mel hidlebaugh on 10/21/09 21:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After owening a Chrysler for four years from 2002 to 2006 i thought i would never by american again .After that car at age fifty i bought my first import car a Honda Accord .I owned my Honda for three and a half years and needed a new car for my job .Three months before i bought my MkZ and while i was car shopping i took one for a test drive just .That was it i was sold and hooked, what a beautiful car .The car has excellant performance ,the fit and finish is hard to beleive it is American .What a stunning car to look at the grill and led tail lights "outstanding" .Take a bow ford beautiful car ,i love it . I can hardly wait for the snow .I am dying to experiance the all wheel drive

Outstanding Vehicle
By Bob Leitch on 10/07/09 21:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven this car for 2000 miles and have found no issues or concerns. The level of finish and comfort are excellent. AWD was not available on all competing brands.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lincoln MKZ in NJ is:

$192 per month*