EXCELLENT value
By jaybird777 on
2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)
I recently bought a used, 2010 MKS Ecoboost. most of the reviews I have read have not been very flattering. However, in my opinion, the reviews are very short-sighted. First, it is extremely roomy. It is also extremely powerful, and very fast. Best of all, the fuel mileage so far is incredible! In fact, if there is another large, luxury sedan with this kind of performance, that also delivers fuel mileage near 30 MPG on the highway, I've not found it. Best of all, the values on used, low mileage MKS' cannot be beat. This is an excellent value for someone looking for a very nice, high performance, efficient, luxury sedan.
Favorite Features
Adaptive cruise; Park assist; cooled seats; illuminated kick plate; ecoboost engine.
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint so far is that the seats don't seem to be very comfortable for me. I still need to adjust further to see if I can improve the comfort, but so far I have found the seats less than comfortable. They are great when you first sit in them. But, after an hour of driving, they no longer feel comfortable. This is NOT the case on my 2011 Explorer, or my 2008 F350- both of which are exceptionally comfortable.