2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Love my Jeep

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Love my Jeep
By BPM on

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is my family's 5th Jeep and I love it! We purchased an 08 Commander in March and this rig a few days ago - by far the most comfortable Jeep I have owned or rode in. I have no preconceived notions, it isn't a BMW or MB It's a Jeep and meant to be dirty and ridden hard. It is responsive, quiet on the road, reasonable at the pump (22 MPG so far), and an overall fun experience. Not to mention I purchased on last day of July and got the $6000 factory rebate before it expired. I have found Jeep very responsive at the dealer level to customer issues in the past - far more than the company car Fords and Mercs I had been driving.

Quiet and comfortable ride - easy to talk on phone or listen to radio at normal levels. Boston Acoustic speakers are a terrific with satellite radio too.

I would chrome the grill and make it a standard option - body color ok but chrome is a nice accent and cheap upgrade through Mopar ($140 I believe) and also a self install.