Used 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Jeep Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cherokee model:

forrest service "Gump" green
By mintjeeplup

2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4dr SUV

Got my cherokee @ govt. auction 2 years ago with 63000 miles ..Its the forrest service green an uglier colour than even shrek after a night of drinking..this does not distract from special forrest service options like steel gas tank skid plate and other skid plates protecting the underside..now my jeep has 67000 miles and real nice rims it aint the workhorse in my fleet of cars..that is my 1992 cherokee also with the great straght 6 motor...the 2000 is my 5th jeep with the straight 6 and runs smoother stronger and faster than the others ever did. a truely rugged vehicle..buy one or two..YEA

Most Reliable Vehicle Ever Had
By urban_ga_peach

2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4dr SUV

My husband and I have had this Jeep for 4 years. Had 70k when we bought it, now it has 130k. Low miles for a 11 year old car. We've had no major issues. Daytime running lights means you chance headlights often. Electrical sensor replaced under dash and a brake light sensor. Besides that just regualar maint. 4.0L is best engine Jeep ever made. My dad has a 96 like ours with 280k and still no issues. We expect to get 300k out of her too. She's like a tank! Back seat a bit small for 6 footers but fine for short people/kids. Definately best buy for TMV.

Love my jeep
By john c

2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4dr SUV

This is my 3rd one. I had a 1988 Comanche 4x4 then a 1996 Cherokee. Now a 2000 classic. I love them. They're very reliable and fun to drive.

the best
By jc 3

2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4dr SUV

i love it, she just dont quit she starts every day and run's great my wife own's one too and she love her's

everything

none

MY RED BABY!
By jeepdate

2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4dr SUV

I love this JEEP. Have owned it for going on 5 years now. Bought it with 27k miles on it, and have never ONCE not ONCE had it in the shop. It is built to drive. It is built for hauling (hauled my bass boat with it), and it is built to last. We have to sell it soon to accommodate our growing family, and I am just bummed that Jeep has decided not to make the Cherokee Classic style anymore. If you get a chance to buy one - DO IT!

Body style, pick up and go, tow ability, tough lil' SUV.

Bring back this body style!