practical but funtional fit.
By marcusjd on
2008 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
The first tank of gas I got 33 mpg, wow! Better than my 07 Civic lx. The last tank I got 37 mpg. The car has 2500 miles on it. I just wish it had a 6th gear. Motor revs very high at highway speeds around 3500 @ 70 mph. Keep at 60-65 and you will see great mpg. The car is fun and nimble you can squeeze in and out of traffic with ease. Don't expect to outrun anyone the car is not that fast. With this car you must drive smart, keep the momentum or you'll find yourself downshifting. Overall comfort and room is excellent stereo is good too. Too many good things to say about this car. Nothing really bad. I mean what do you expect from a $15,000 car. You get your moneys worth. No problems to date.
Favorite Features
small car outside big car inside plenty of head room people 6'5.fuel economy.smooth shifting 5spd.price tag.too many to list.
Suggested Improvements
Could use a bigger gas tank only 10.8 (or that could be good so you don't break your wallet) needs about 20 more horsepower. Telescoping steering column like Civic. A 6th gear. But what more do expect for 15 grand. Cant have it all.