2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
I'm converted to Honda!!!!
By fieldschild on 05/22/09 06:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

After my auto accident in 2007, I needed a vehicle easy to get in and out of. The Honda Fit was just the right height. I didn't have to climb in or out, just sit and twist my legs in and out. I love the folding rear seats. I am single and have to tote groceries, landscaping supplies for my yard, mulch and soil. Even the salesmen couldn't believe I got so much in my little car! They were impressed.

Tires are lousy
By hondagal on 05/19/09 13:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Cute car, great color, in fact I use the thrill of Brazil nail polish manicures and touch ups on the car, nails match car. TIRES - get your act together HONDA! Time to upgrade or give a better option. Am at 32,000 and tires are very loud and worn and gone, will have to replace them tomorrow.

Fit fits
By ron frame on 05/01/09 17:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

32k miles - used LESS than 1000 gallons of gas, have a tad over 33.43 mpg on a 1000 mile trip. NO problems at all. Only complaint, tires will need replacing in the next month or two. Magic seats are great. Glad I bought one.

My Little Blue Beast
By Coldfoot on 05/01/09 08:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Vroom vroom baby!!! This little car has a lot of "get up and go" as my mother put it and it is soooo much fun to drive. I picked up a queen size, four post bed frame last week with ease all because of the 40/60 flip down back seating area. Also, the seats flip up for a different kind of space. I use that feature on a daily basis so my dogs don't get the seat furry. All my friends are jealous of my seemingly "never empty" gas tank because I get such great gas mileage. Oh and the color! People are always checking me out and asking me if it's a hybrid. Thank you Honda!!! I love my car!

Hidden cost to operate
By tiny scott on 04/23/09 17:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

We have 34,000 miles, car has been back to dealer for service, any time the computer hit 20%. At this mileage we have to replace 4 tires and were told WE HAVE TO CHANGE ALL THE FLUIDS AND FILTERS AT A COST OF $490.00. This will be repeated or higher cost every 30,000 miles. My old Mitsubishi with 170,000 miles did not cost me this much. We are considering trading.

43 MPG!
By Phoebe's Mom on 03/14/09 13:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I love my Fit! Her name is Phoebe, because her color is Lunar Mist, and I decided that she should have a lunar name, so she is named after Saturn's 18th moon - Phoebe. Took a drive to friends, who live over 150 miles from me, and Phoebe got just under 43 MPG round trip! Called my mechanic to find out if this is possible. He said yes. I love this little car, and I couldn't be happier with it. If you are looking to get a great small car, you will not be disappointed.

Should've been a "Jazz".
By Joe P on 03/05/09 01:59 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I previously reviewed my Fit on 4/20/07. Since then not much has changed except for one very disappointing thing. In cold weather there is a spectacularly annoying rattle coming from the center dash. Very unHonda-like! Of course this is my only real complaint. Overall I love this car. It's a blast to drive. As a matter of fact driving my Fit in Chicago is (dare I say it?) almost fun. The utility in this car is amazing. I've had a lawn mower, a weed wacker (both Hondas), 8 bags of mulch and fertilizer and all sorts of small plants in the back. All delivered in one trip. Who needs an SUV?

Greatest small car ever
By Sam on 02/25/09 08:57 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

We had to unexpectedly buy a new car when our Chevy Malibu developed fatal issues. The Fit was on my short list of replacements. I found one certified preowned and jumped on it. It is easily the best, most enjoyable car I've ever owned. The interior room is nothing short of amazing. I'm 6'2", so whether I can fit into a car is a big concern for me. The Fit is a little snug, but not uncomfortable in the least. It literally zips around like a big go-kart; the power from such a small engine was a pleasant surprise. I'm still on my first tank of gas, but so far it appears to be getting around 40 MPG highway.

Love my Fit!
By Gil on 02/09/09 10:35 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great fun car to drive. Handles well for a small car. Very roomy inside and lots of cargo space with rear seats folded. Averaging 40-42 mpg highway. Looks are deceiving from the outside, handles like a mid size from the inside. Lots of head room.

Sporty and fun, with a few glitches
By Cathy on 02/05/09 09:20 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

The stiff sport suspension lets you feel every nuance of the road, making this little car seem fast and responsive. It gets in and out of tight spots easily, making parking a breeze. The interior is bigger than it looks from the outside, and the flexible seat arrangements are genius.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.