Love my CR-V
By Mary on
2008 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Bought this for my new 16 year old girls, after my Odyssey died at 230,000 miles and getting myself a Pilot. The girls love this car! They can fit all their friends in it VERY comfortably, and have claimed they can fit over ten people in it if arranged correctly. The AUX jack is handy, and one daughter loves plugging iPhone in and being able to listen to music through it AND can talk through the car (without bluetooth!). Very VERY safe. Have never doubted Honda's reliability and never will. The girls have to fill up their tank, maybe once a week, and they do no highway driving, so they fuel economy is great! So impressed!
Favorite Features
CD/AUX features, AC/Heating system, interior design, safety features, seat belt warnings, and all the cup holders and other places to store things!
Suggested Improvements
too much plastic on exterior and cloth seats stain too easily
By teensquared
on 01/20/11 17:47 PM (PST)

Are you serious?! You allow your TWO 16 year old daughters to pile over TEN teens in a moving vehicle?! So now FIVE of these teens are without seat belts, they are laughing and giggling AND cranking the tunes WHILE talking on cell phones. I am absolutely shocked. I sincerely hope that you will reconsider allowing your teens to put themselves, their friends, and other drivers and pedestrians at such high risk for accidents which of course can lead to serious injury and/or death. PLEASE check out this article: http://www.edmunds.com/car-safety/how-to-crashproof-your-teen-driver.html?articleid=121373 AND get this book from your library or purchase it: http://www.amazon.com/Crashproof-Your-Kids-Smarter-Driver/dp/0743277112 This book is the real deal. Please take responsibility for your teen drivers and help them to become more responsible and safer drivers.