Used 2008 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

2008 Honda CR-V LX 2WD
By Cinglemom

2008 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've had this CR-V for 3 months now. I have not had one disappointing moment. It drive just like a car. I don't have problems passing other cars or trucks. I've been to NY and it gave me 28 miles to the gallon. Around the city I get 23 miles but the combo is 21/22. I totally love this car. This should have been the first car I purchase instead I went in the opposite direction and purchased a 2007 Dodge Caliber (one of the worst cars on the road).

Height adjuster/drivers seat, reclining rear seats, steering wheel adjustment, so many cup holders, middle island,

larger/more storage space, standard- should be 6 speakers, standard-should be trunk shelf, car mats, arm rest- should 2 in longer,

2008 CR-V LX
By BA

2008 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Car is well designed, comfortable to drive.Getting 32 MPG HWY, 20 city I think this is good considering I drive on a lot hilly roads. My only complaint is road noise.

All around great car

Eliminate road noise

Great fun vehicle
By Mountaineer

2008 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought it for my wife to take to work. She loves it and I want to take it away from her! Handles like a sports car, features of a more expensive American vehicle. Can't wait to try it in snow!

Audio/Navigation systems. Seating comfort, head room, leg room, pick-up, ride, and handling

Automatic on/off headlamps, larger arm rests.

10 Day Review
By TMask

2008 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After tooling around in our new CR-V for 10 days, we are continually impressed by this vehicle. It's got a peppy engine, great handling, cool styling, and all the bells and whistles we could ask for. The only extra we needed was a roof rack, because this baby comes fully loaded, standard. It climbs well in the foothills (haven't taken it for a spin further up yet) and accelerates smoothly on the highway.

The Nav system, MP3 jack, heated leather seats (very nice for these Colorado winters), and the layout of the dash is very intuitive.

Power seats throughout, and a coin holder of some type for those whose console gets taken up by the CD player because of the Nav screen. It would be simple enough to add a small ledge inside the rear compartment of the console where the MP3 jack resides.

No better car for the money
By Richard

2008 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just purchased our EX-L with Nav in Whistler Silver. Got it for $500 over invoice with 1.9% financing. The dealer had several on the lot and didn't even balk at my offer. Even had them throw in a couple of chrome CR-V license plates to boot. I've owned several Hondas over the years, and there is NO better car for the money. Fantastic interior, great exterior styling, and Honda reliability. The CR-V is hands down the best value for the money. Looked at a RAV4, and it wasn't even close. The interior wasn't near as nice, and I hate the spare tire on the back.

Leather, Navigation, Heated Seats, and of course, Honda's reputation for reliability. This care will go 200k without even breaking a sweat. Good thing too, since we owned our last Honda for 10 years. In that 10 years, no problem whatsoever. You can never go wrong purchasing a Honda.

Bluetooth is my only gripe. I'm sure Honda will include it on the 2009. Maybe the guy in charge of Bluetooth on Hondas was out sick while they were deciding on what new features to put in the 2008.