Used 2008 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Met my expectations.
By My first Honda

2008 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I had a Trooper and I wanted a SUV with better fuel economy. I considered the RAV4 but I went with the CR-V because I thought it was a better built car. I think I made a wise choice and it has been what I had expected.

Fuel economy and still able to haul things around.

More power would be nice, but this would probably decrease gas mileage.

2008 Honda CR-V LX 2WD
By Cinglemom

2008 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've had this CR-V for 3 months now. I have not had one disappointing moment. It drive just like a car. I don't have problems passing other cars or trucks. I've been to NY and it gave me 28 miles to the gallon. Around the city I get 23 miles but the combo is 21/22. I totally love this car. This should have been the first car I purchase instead I went in the opposite direction and purchased a 2007 Dodge Caliber (one of the worst cars on the road).

Height adjuster/drivers seat, reclining rear seats, steering wheel adjustment, so many cup holders, middle island,

larger/more storage space, standard- should be 6 speakers, standard-should be trunk shelf, car mats, arm rest- should 2 in longer,

2008 CR-V LX
By BA

2008 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Car is well designed, comfortable to drive.Getting 32 MPG HWY, 20 city I think this is good considering I drive on a lot hilly roads. My only complaint is road noise.

All around great car

Eliminate road noise

Great fun vehicle
By Mountaineer

2008 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought it for my wife to take to work. She loves it and I want to take it away from her! Handles like a sports car, features of a more expensive American vehicle. Can't wait to try it in snow!

Audio/Navigation systems. Seating comfort, head room, leg room, pick-up, ride, and handling

Automatic on/off headlamps, larger arm rests.

10 Day Review
By TMask

2008 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After tooling around in our new CR-V for 10 days, we are continually impressed by this vehicle. It's got a peppy engine, great handling, cool styling, and all the bells and whistles we could ask for. The only extra we needed was a roof rack, because this baby comes fully loaded, standard. It climbs well in the foothills (haven't taken it for a spin further up yet) and accelerates smoothly on the highway.

The Nav system, MP3 jack, heated leather seats (very nice for these Colorado winters), and the layout of the dash is very intuitive.

Power seats throughout, and a coin holder of some type for those whose console gets taken up by the CD player because of the Nav screen. It would be simple enough to add a small ledge inside the rear compartment of the console where the MP3 jack resides.