Awesome Car
By Josh on
2008 Ford Focus S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I love my Focus. I have had no issues with it yet. It has almost 24000 miles. I've taken it every 3000 to get the oil changed and got routine service done to it. I got up to 49 MPG hwy. From Louisville, KY to Morehead, KY I averaged 41 MPG. It's just like any other car- you have to take care of it. If you drive it aggressively, just with any car, there is more of a chance with something going wrong with it. I have had no problems and no complaints. I put maybe $20 in per week. I worked for a honda dealership and I would much rather drive a focus than a civic. Bottom line: good purchase. I am going to drive mine until it falls apart! I am very happy with ford. Buy American!
Favorite Features
ambient lighting Sirius radio (heated) leather black interior/exterior 6-disc cd player sync system factory subwoofer looks good with tinted windows great gas mileage
Suggested Improvements
honestly the only issue I have with it is the rubber lining on the passenger window, but i think i caused the issue. As long as you take care of it, it's a great car.