2007 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
2007 Focus ZX5 SES
By patricki on 12/08/06 13:52 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus ZX5 SES 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased Oct. 2006 and have driven for about two months. Audiophile system rocks, moonroof is superb, ABS braking system is outstanding. Am getting about 26 - 35 mpg. Fun car to drive and extremely comfortable. Feel safer than ever with side airbags.

Pleased
By jr on 12/03/06 16:13 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased an '06 SE on July 29 and totaled the car on August 2 via a driver pulling out in front on me. The outside of my car was completely smashed starting on the front left. The inside remained almost unimpacted minus the airbag debris. While I could afford a higher ticket car, I am completely confident and pleased with Ford's Focus. I purchased a '07 SES a month ago and am completely satisfied thus far.

it's growing on me
By jarrod on 11/25/06 02:05 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

As far as driving goes, it's kinda "spunky". I'm getting over my loss on a nice '95 Mustang GT. But, this little car has surprised me. It's a base model 5-speed. So far the only thing I'm complaining about is a slight engine tapping/knocking. Which I'm still yet to get checked out. But overall, she looks very promising for future modifications.

Second Focus
By Max H on 11/22/06 14:53 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus ZX5 SES 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I own a 2006 Focus, and previously owned a 2001. I drive two 2005 Corollas as fleet cars at work, and must say that I consider the Focuses better in absolutely every respect: fit and finish, handling, interior design -- in every way. I do not know where automotive writers get their biases from.

Fun Sedan!
By butterfly on 11/22/06 10:27 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is fun, safe and easy to drive. I had a 2005 Focus and was in a head-on collision recently. The accident totaled my Focus, but I survived (great seatbelt & airbags) and purchased a 2007 Focus. This time I went a series up and I love it!

amazing car
By acemoney0015 on 11/20/06 19:10 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is really fun to drive. The interior is as appealing as the exterior. I love every feature of the car, from the way it handles around corners, to the built in sub woofer. 151 hp and a tuned suspension and makes driving through the winding mountain roads feel like a roller coaster. And the street appearance package makes people's heads turn - it looks fast. This was a great investment and the price was just right. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Fun to drive & great safety features
By Mark on 11/15/06 11:34 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the SES because of the standard fun stuff, plus the availability of ABS and side curtain airbags. The Pirelli tires on 16 inch rims are an added bonus.

Good value
By john healy on 11/14/06 08:55 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Excellent car for the price. Get 32+ mpg in combined city and highway usage. Has a peppy engine but don't like the way the transmission shifts in low gears. Handles well at 70 mph. Interior is well designed but costs were cut in materials used. Audio system is fine. Many switches (e.g., windshield wipers) work in the opposite manner than other cars I drive. Very roomy for a compact.

Focus on value!
By flying dutchman on 11/13/06 11:45 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We love our 2007 Ford Focus. We have put about 1000 miles on it in the first 3 weeks and love to drive the car. We're getting about 26mpg of combined highway and city mileage. I would expect that to improve after the first 1000-3000 miles. The car has a ton of zip around town and the highway. It's nice and quiet and just fun to drive. We have two 2006 F150's but my wife and I fight to drive the Focus.

Fun but annoying
By Bryan on 11/10/06 16:32 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car because it was all I could get financed for. It is fun to drive, and not too hard on the eyes. The advertised gas mileage is complete horse puckey, but I still average about 24 mpg. On long road trips I get about 31. The rear shocks squeak loudly, and the "upgraded stereo" sounds horrible. But all in all, it handles like a little race car and the get up and go is nice.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.