Used 2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Undesided Dodge or Ford (Ford won)
By Happy Ford Guy

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I had a 1989 F-150, When I traded it in it had 283,000 miles on it with nothing more than nomal maint. M y son purchased a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 reg. cab with a Hemi. I used it one weekend for a 700 mile trip to decide if I wanted to buy one, I was not impressed buy the ride, build or the "Hemi". I decided to look again at the F-150. I wasn't impressed buy the misleading rebate game I puchased the truck and I really like it. I hope I get the life out of this truck aswell as the 1989. The truck seems more like a car in ride comfort, style and perfomance, as nice to drive as my Lincoln LS. Glad I bought it. Anthony Lombardo

The new look and the 4 dr access on the Super Cab.

Not much to improve except fuel economy and a teliscopic steering wheel with the tilt.

F-150
By BDAVIS

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My new F-150 is the quitest pickup truck i have ever been in, The ride of this vehicle is excellent the best of any 4 wheel drive i have driven. The V-8 engine is the only overhead cam engine offered by an AMERICAM truck builder. Ford also has a better computersystem than any automobile manufacture. I am a proponent of BUY AMERICAN so the only choice i had was Ford or Chevrolet and Ford beats Chevrolet hands down.

Ride,quietness, looks, ease of operation i.e. location of driver controls,power assist tail gate lift

Side Air Bags

2004 F-150 FX4
By Alaska Wolf

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Ford got it right again! The 2004 F- 150 is everything they claimed, and more as far as I'm concerned. Ultra quiet, responsive, good-looking and surprisingly agile for a full size truck. It even gives tricked out Jeeps a run for the money off-road and pulls them out of bogs very well!!! I love my new F-150!

Super quiet ride, Outstanding fuel economy (consistant 22.78 on the highway and 18 in town), Great acceleration and handling!

Hello
By Crystal

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Fords r tha bomb!

Everything

NONE!!

Ford Trucks
By Chris55

This is my second Ford F-150. My first one I had ten years. And in those ten years, the only repairs besides regular maintenance was a battery at 130 thousand miles, and a water pump at 140 thousand. I sold the truck ten years after I bought it with 165 thousand mile's on it. It still ran great, and looked good, I do wax it every four months. The only reason I sold the truck, I wanted the extended cab.

everything but when you open a door, the cargo light comes on.

Every time you open a door, the cargo light comes on. I hate that, Chevy's don't. Ford sould put the cargo light on a separate switch.

• SUV