2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
2003 ford truck
By rdf on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

great truck for the money. Quality is exellent.

ford good truck
By mark s on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This ford with the 5.4 liter will run over my old 2001 dodge ram with the 318 engine. This truck is much better built all around. Yes the new dodge has more torque then my truck but only by 9 foot lbs. "yeah but it takes 2,000 more r.p.m.s. to get there. just wait for the new 2004 ford engine. and chevy well i would not even go there. I get sick and tired of hearing about there engine problems. the heads warp and more. when you hit the side of there body its sounds like an echo.

Best truck I've ever own
By aalykris on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I use to own a Toyota Tacoma and the ride was hard and very uncomfortable for long trip driving. I was not a Ford truck believer until I test drove the F150 Lariat with a 5.4L engine capable of 260 horse power and I was amaze how well this truck is built and the ride is great. I drove this baby from San Jose California to Los Angeles and back and I must tell you that was the most comfortable ride I've ever had (roughly 400miles.

Sweet Mother of GOD
By FFighterStu on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Yeah.....so after driving small 2 door cars since I was 16 (I'm only 21 now), I decided on a truck for a few reasons. I like being able to haul anything I want, helping out others, and just being in a big car up above everyone else. It's not listed in the options on this website, but the 2003 also has available the 5.4L V8. This thing rocks, it's got all the power you could ever want, and the comfort of the perfect luxury car.

I'm a Believer
By Tanker-one on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Good day, I did volumes of research prior to purchasing my F-150. I opted for overall performance and I'm not dissapointed!! This vehicle handles great, cuts the wind well on the Interstate(although long distance trips are not going to be a common occurance) and feels rock solid over uneven terrain. I love it. This truck gives the sensation of being above the landscape without feeling like a Kneworth.

My Ford F150
By papaglide on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

The only fault I can find in this truck is: Paint is cracking in the roof rain channel. I haven't taken it back to the dealer yet, but I know they will fix it.

I love this truck
By Josh Price on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Although the title is different then what I actually own, I own a 1997 and just to put my two cents in, this truck is now 5 years old. There are no words to describe this truck. Everything about it I love! Its equipped with a 5.4L so I have no problem towing trailers and such. The only problem I have is that the Off-Road Package seats are stiff, but then again its an Off- Road Style. You get what you pay for and what I paid for was well worth the time and money!

Simply The Best
By Guspaco on 08/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Has a roomy comfortable cabin. The controls are simple. The 6-CD Changer is really nice. The FX4 package has exactly the accessories I would have added on. Performance is a dream! Recently went over the continental divide between 10,000 and 11,000 feet. What power! Hardly felt it downshift on the 7% grade. I averaged 17.6mpg on that trip with the 5.4liter v8. The transmission is smooth and the engine is responsive. The supercab has enough room for my family of four while having, in my opinion, the best styling in it's class. It's the little things like the power split rear window, that make this the best truck on the market.

Best of the Best in it's Class
By Ron'sFx150 on 08/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have driven other American and Japanise trucks, but none of them had such a great handling and security in the severe road conditions . I have recently driven Dodge Ram, which it doesn't even come close in any catagories to F150 XLT SuperCab FX OffRoad Ford Truck. Ford is the number one Truck maker in America and the World. I will never go back to other Trucks, but F150's.

f-150
By damandan99 on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Really love the truck. The 5.4 litre V8 is definately worth the extra money. Wish the sound system was better(i.e. had higher quality speakers/more of them).