2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Nice truck
By phil47 on 08/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Love the truck, love the power, love the style. Not completely satisfied with the manufacture of the truck...loose parts, missing parts..nothing major,,but could prove important as the truck gets older...Needed front end alignment in the first 5000 miles...found this unusual...

Great 4-door Truck
By blaster on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have only had this truck for two months. So far it is flawless. Some of the other reviews I read said the gas milage was bad. I had a Dodge Dakoda with the small V8 before I got the Ford and it averaged 18 mpg. I have the large V8 in this one and I average 17 mpg. So I feel the mpg is good for a large pickup. I am very happy with the Ford F150 SuperCrew.

Awesome truck!
By FX4 lover on 06/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

An awesome truck! More torque than a chevy of the same size motor. For it's size, pretty good mileage. A FX4 Lariat Supercrew getting 18-20 mpg.

love my ford
By amanda on 05/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

i love everything about my ford. it is so fun going places in it. i bought the silver, it shows noooo dirt. it handels very well. the fuel economy is great. i can leave west tn and go across the state into the carolina's. the only disadvantage i have is that i should have bought a 4x4 since i have a farm

King Ranch Rules
By BCheney on 05/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After driving a Lightning the last two years I wanted a vehicle that could hold 4 large adults with ease. The Super Crew version of the F150 does that, and the King Ranch with its 4 leather bucket seats does that in style. Power (5.4L) and handling is not what the Lightning is but what truck is?

Great all around vehicle
By sal on 05/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Graet truck for weddings or yard work or boat and camper towing(5.4 engine) or soccer practice with the kids-you get the picture!!

My Truck
By chriss on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I originally was shoping for the extended cab F150 but fell in love with the super crew! I love driving it and love the looks I get as a little girl swinging this big truck around. The truck is easy to handle, comfortable for long trips and parks and backs with ease. My husband is driving it now and I am having to fight to get it back from him. The purchase of this truck is probably the best vehicle purchase I have made. It is large enough to haul my horse trailer and gardening supplies with out being over imposing. I wouldn't trade this truck for anything.

My review
By Shivohn on 04/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Ford F-150, because it's like a part of me, it's like my brother, it's always dependable. yours truly, Billy-bobb

Where's the power
By FordDriver on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Made a mistake. This truck has no power but still only gets 12 to 13 MPG.

Super Crew FX4 XLT
By Calcbunny on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love the truck, the FX4 rides good. Wish I would have gotten the 6 disc in dash CD player. Experienced a shutter problem in the rear. Dealer replaced the drive shaft and yoak assemble at 5000 miles. Still have the problems. Ford will look at it on 4/4/02.