2007 Ford Edge Consumer Review: Awesome CUV

2007 Ford Edge - Consumer Review

2007 Ford Edge

SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Awesome CUV
By DANA on

2007 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 for the Ford Edge. Love the looks and style and do not miss my truck like I thought I would. Has a large cargo area and very fun to drive. Not to mention the better gas mileage. I was getting an average of 15 mpg with my dodge ram and according to the digital read-out on my new edge it says avg. 33 mp! So I am assuming I am getting an average of 33 mpg with it, but then again I have only put 233 miles on it. Handles great in the mountains, going up the hills. Very roomy interior and love all the cup holders. The lever to tilt the steering wheel is a little tough to operate, keep hitting my hairclip on the headrest and the speedometer gauge is hard to see.

Style, style, style. Great looking vehicle. Lots of cupholders and leg room. Love that the back seats recline. The vista sunroof is very nice. Very comfortable seating.

A hatch release button on the inside would be nice. Headrests tend to hit you in the back of head wearing a hairclip or ponytail (ladies) and a brighter speedometer would be nice. It is hard to see when turned all the way up. Might get you out of a speeding ticket if you show the police officer. Ha.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review