2013 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

2013 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

2013 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
Great Car! but disappointing customer service
By motormann2 on 12/31/14 11:42 AM (PST)

2013 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Own a 2013 Dodge Charger SE V6 with Sports Appearance Package. To noe it s been a great car,comfortable, great handling, surprising amount pf power, gets many compliment, but was disappointed to recently receive a recall involving faulty alternator which could potentially compromise my safety. Been a month now and Chrysler still has no alternator replacements, and doesnt know when they will! Meanwhile Im paying for a car i m afraid to drive! Very poor service on Chryslers part! Because of this I dont think I would buy another! Beware recall involves 2012,2013,2014 Charger, Challenger, 300, Durango , Cherokee/V6

What a Ride!
By allmyharts on 09/16/14 11:49 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just got my 13 Charger R/T 2 weeks ago. I was driving a 02 GTP turbocharger. Boy what a difference in comfort and drive! I am totally loving my Charger with all the bells and whistles. The seats are so comfortable I can't wait each day to get in and drive. My GTP was a great car and had turbo so it went pretty fast but the Charger just goes by instinct. All I have to do is say "go" and we are off. I can't say much more about this car except it is awesome and looks pretty dang sexy! My only complaint is the sound system. I love my music and love it loud and thumping. The sound system in the car just doesn't do that well. Will be adding additional sound equipment to get the sound I want.

Dodge Has Been Busy!
By randallscott on 05/29/14 23:16 PM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

During the last 20 years or so Dodge has definitely been busy designing and building cars that exude visceral appeal! The 2014 Charger SXT is just such a car! It's rated at 300 hp with an 8 spd tranny that is rated to deliver 31 mpg hwy. On a short test loop I recorded an average of 35 mph with little more effort than avoiding hard throttle application, and managing my approach to stop lights - I would say Dodge's numbers are accurate for those who actually drive to conserve fuel. The Charge is a full-size, 4-door...spacious interior, very well laid-out instrument panel with large 8.4" touch screen display, Garmin Nav system...pretty much all the bells and whistles.

SRT8 - Greatest Supercar on Planet Earth
By hbtmd on 09/08/13 04:44 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

I now have about 5,600 on "White Lightning". I still look forward to every day that I can jump into this awesome machine and drive anywhere at all. I frequently have people at gas stations, parking lots, and drive-throughs comment on how gorgeous she looks. Turns heads everywhere. I still LOVE the 6.4 liter Hemi with 470 hp. What I love almost as much as the power is the safety-tech features. The Blind spot warning and back-up assistance with cross traffic warning is AWESOME!! They have worked flawlessly and prevented at least one accident so far.

Great Ride, Highly Recommended
By rickdad on 08/07/13 19:16 PM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I have a 2013 SXT Plus AWD Charger V6 with 8 speed auto transmission with the bells and whistles. Great Ride! Pluses: 35 mpg on the highway due to Econo Mode where 2 cylinders shut down on road trips. Very stable in turns, it is a heavy car, just over 2 tons. Very nice and smooth acceleration, interior very comfortable. It has many amenities that much more expensive vehicles have. Love the styling. AWD works great. Minuses, really minor. The head room with the sun roof is barely enough for me at 6'2". Rear headroom is low. Trunk is roomy, but trunk entrance is not. Need funnel to add fuel additives or else spill occurs out wheel well (surprise!). Overall best car I ever drove!

Amazing HEMI!
By thedriver93 on 08/04/13 05:53 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Traded my VW Jetta for this baby! All I had was 4 cylinders with a max of 170 HP, to upgrade to 370 was awesome! Almost 400 ft lbs torque is simply sensational. The Uconnect 8.4 inch screen was easy to use, Beats sound system is great, cooled and heated leather seats are comfortable, remote start is a favorite. It's a dream to drive, I don't get passed up all the time anymore, just put my foot down and I'm instantly thrown back in my seat and I'm gone! MPG is a bit low as I'm averaging about 18-20 MPG but I do kind of have a lead foot but with this car, who wouldn't?! Definitely a keeper

R/T Road & Track
By skiertx on 07/30/13 19:06 PM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my R/T with Road & Track package in Feb 2013. Options on the car are Nav and forged aluminum wheels. Color is Redline with red interior. I knew I was interested in the R/T with Road & Track. When I saw the Redline Red with red interior, I was partially hooked. Now I had to test drive. The test drive (one hour) sealed the deal!! After driving nearly 11,000 miles, this car is excellent, fun to drive, solid build. I get 21mpg to 21.5 on my commute to and from work and get 25mpg on the HWY. I get weekly compliments on the car, the color, the interior and the wheels. If the dealer would have had an SRT8 other than black....I think I would have bought it!!!

SRT8 - Greatest Supercar on Planet Earth
By hbtmd on 07/25/13 04:18 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

I now have over 4,000 miles on this Beast. Over 2 tons of American muscle, however, it consistently gets 0 to 60 times of 4.6 to 4.7 seconds. Build quality is superb. Better than my 4 previous Acuras and 1 prior Lexus. Base sound system is wonderful. I have not found a single flaw or problem with it yet. The 6.4 liter hemi that puts out 470 hp is beyond description. Acceleration is so wonderful that I am addicted to it. Every day I wake up eager to drive this incredible vehicle. My son has a 2012 Challenger SRT8 with the same 6.4 liter hemi. His experience is the same. Like me, me plans to drive his SRT8 forever.

What a hearbreak!
By kreb17 on 06/28/13 17:22 PM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Purchased the vehicle in March and enjoyed driving it until the transmission went at 5,000 miles. Still waiting for new transmission and it's been about a month. Very dissatisfied with Dodge.

Great car at a great price
By tonyinnc on 06/03/13 17:19 PM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I thought I was crazy trading my MB GLK350 in for a Dodge. I can say right now it was definitely worth it. The car is built as solid as my MB and has better technology and a lot more personality. Don't know if the service will be as good but hope I never find out. Between the rebates I got this car for $30.5K. The car has plenty of pickup and so far I have not noticed that this car only has a 5 speeds.