Not too bad
By Yosef Spinoza on
2009 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
When driving my Traverse LTZ from home to the baseball field, low milage, slow acceleration, slow downshift, poor rear window visibility are very disappointing BUT when the 6 passenger seats are full with my kids, their friends and their sport gadgets, the cargo area is loaded with their NY Yankees jackets, coolers, one bike, bats, gloves and balls and cup holders are all booked then I realize that I did not make a mistake. Driving back home turns into a joyful experience. I appreciate the stability, smooth and comfortable ride, nice interior design, amenities the vehicle has to offer, room and the feeling of driving a safe vehicle for my family (and their friends).
Favorite Features
Roomy vehicle, handsfree calls, XM radio and navtraffic, nav system, memory seats, folding mirrors, blind spot mirrors, rearview camera, remote starter, power remote liftgate, sunroof, controls position and comfortable seat for seven.
Suggested Improvements
After driving a rented Traverse LS for 1,500 miles, I believe that smaller tires fit better on Traverse LTZ.