2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
ter/tah07
By HiDezMom on 04/04/06 22:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

A very nice vehicle in deed. Sorry Ford, but twice the vehicle my Expedition was. Feels very tight throughout. excellent road feel. Interior is very sophisticated, with lots of 'tech' goodies.(I know, more to break later on.)Has a lot of very nice features like auto folding mirrors, and memory seating for more than one operator I wouldnt hesitate to recommend this as an SUV choice. On the other hand, I sure havent seen the "22 and more" mpg that the dealer harped on. Maybe someday...but not now for sure.

This Truck Stomps all Foreign Makes
By Charles O. on 04/01/06 06:30 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

At first I thought that America could not build a quality not notch vehicle. Until I walked into a Chevy dealership with my friend. For years the magazines and newspapers rave about Toyota, Honda, Nissian and I fell for it. I admit it now, that I let others influence my choice of cars for the last 15 years. I opened my eyes and found that GM is by far making the best cars and trucks out on the market today. I went back to Toyota and Nissan to compare there fullsize trucks to the Chevy. Back and forth, for weeks. It was clear that I made the best decision. I let my friends borrow my truck for a couple of days and there was nothing negitive that they had to say.

Fred's 07 Tahoe LTZ
By Fred Vasquez on 04/01/06 06:02 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The 2007 Tahoe LTZ is a surprise to just about everyone on the planet. GMC actually got a redesign right! I have yet to find a problem or a reason to complain about anything. From experts the only downside they mention are in reference to the third row seats. Some actually say they are heavy or difficult or cumbersome to remove for added cargo space. This is far from correct. You place your hand on the handle and they roll, Yes roll right out. The rear view camera also must be mentioned.( It's perfect!) I my self can't believe it but this vehicle IS a 10!

Great Truck
By Mike B on 03/31/06 23:59 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this SUV. It is a comfortable as any I test drove. The only real draw back is the fact that the third row seat does not fold back, but that is not a huge problem for me. Other than that, this is an extremely fun SUV to drive, and is great in the city for such a big vehicle.

2007 Tahoe by Jeff
By Jeff on 03/30/06 07:39 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After owning 3 Expeditions and a loyal Ford owner finally decided to go GM. I sure wish I had ditched the Fords earlier. This vehicle's build quality is far superior and fit and finish is excellent. The ride is more car like than SUV and handling is much better than the Ford. I am also glad not to have the rattles and shakes that the Ford had after just a few thousand miles. The only complaint is the third row seat does not fold flat, but a small price to pay for a far superior vehicle. Good job Chevrolet!

Shopped around heres what I found
By jamanus on 03/24/06 08:04 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I looked at the Yukon, H2 and H3 in hopes of finding a nice clean design with a comfortable interior. I landed on the Tahoe and was sold. This is the nicest Chevy I have ever owned, and I have owned 9 since I was in high school. It drives smooth and quietly, and is loaded with every feature a person could possibly want. Love the remote start on those cold mornings, and my ipod attaches with a simple $5 plug from Radio Shack. The leather is similar to what my freinds have in their Mercedes and Lexus vehicles, and the woodgrain follows suit. All around this is a much better deal than any of the other vehicles I considered, and I hope it is as reliable as the 2004 Z71 I traded in to get it.

Great SUV
By FJM on 03/23/06 20:27 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The Tahoe is fun to drive and with the Emerald Blue paint and 20" wheels is a real head turner! Sound system is great and the vehicle is tight with wind noise being minimal. The only problem so far has been a vibration/noise in the dash caused by engine harmonics when accelerating under a load such as hauling a trailer or pulling away from a stop light

Tahoe Review
By Brett on 03/21/06 18:51 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I like everything except the rattle in the headliner. Looks, smooth ride, and comfort are all a plus. Fuel is 17 mpg average.

Good Bye Expedition
By Joda on 03/20/06 19:22 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We recently traded in our Ford Expedition for our new Tahoe with the LTZ package and never looked back. This truck is miles ahead of the large SUV competition. The ride, performance and interior design is unbelievable. We made 16.3 miles a gallon on our last tank of gas. Not bad for a 5500 lb. truck. You owe it too yourself to take a look at the new Tahoe, it may change your perception of the American auto.

Pimped My Ride!
By Steve-n-BigD on 03/20/06 11:27 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I fell in love with the new Tahoe on my test drive and had to have it. Paid a little extra for the LTZ model and it's absolutely worth it. Traded in my 03 Suburban (similar to the 03 Tahoe) and instantly felt the difference in the handling and styling of this awesome head turner!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.