So far so it's great.
By sixstringerman on
2012 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I don't know why anybody would really knock this car. The car does what it's supposed to do. I live in the SF Bay Area and lot's of traffic and hills. I'm getting 23+ mpg and I'm still learning how to drive with mpg in mind. The car teaches you how to achieve it if you pay attention. After a while it will become second nature. I can see how this car can deliver the mpg that it claims when on the open road more. Got all the goodies except Nav. It drives very well, but you can tell you have a small engine. I'm not a guy who thinks he needs to have speed and power. Just get me to where I want to go. I'm good.
Favorite Features
My favorite features so far....I would say it's the comfort. I'm good to go for a long haul and be entertained with the XM radio on the way. I like that the remote control's connect distance is so great. I must have been around 75 or so yards away and locked the car. I love the seat adjustments....very nicely done. Sound system is pleasing to the ear and very adjustable.
Suggested Improvements
Cargo area in back is limited but I guess this is what you get when you build the car to gain more comfort in the seating. Front seats adjust way back and so does the back seating. Somethings gotta go when you do that. But, their is only the two of us now and the cargo area is just fine.