My Luck
By cd1993 on
2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Don't know if i got a bad one but bought my Chevy Cruze in May 2013 a month later had to have a new bumper put on noticed the other one popped apart from the frame, speaker had to be replaced, car started leaking under the dash onto the carpet when it would rain had to have a header put on, break light in rear window is very dirty and claim this is normal, rear bow tie popped off at the top had to be replaced and yes when i come to a stop my car jerks too. I don't like that the windshield wiper dispenser won't work when it is very cold outside but i guess that is expected. No light in the glove compartment. And sometimes there is a odor when you have the heat on.
Favorite Features
But I do love the look of my Cruze inside and out, love the stereo system and the GPS/ONSTAR. also love the traction feature it has really helped with the snow we are getting it does very good on snow covered roads and also drives well in the rain. Handles very well. And i love that the controls are on the steering wheel.
By ehib83
on 03/04/14 08:02 AM (PST)

What kind of smell are you getting? I have one and they told me that it maybe the heater box getting hot since it's a new car....NO it smells of a chemical. This is the second time my car is going in since I bought it.